Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to HR on a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dawills2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:43am
I just hope they don't call me down because I have had enough problems at work. I will just tell them I never saw her behave that way and keep it movin.. I would prefer to stay out of it..but she is a nice girl and I would hate to see her lose her job. I don't think it will go that far because its hearsay. She said she will sue for defamation if she has to.
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:43am
I'm pretty confident he would need some type of proof or evidence or something to get her fired or anything. 

I know for a fact I would have made sure the gf would have found about me the day I found out about her. Because I'm spiteful like that. But I guess she can't prove it now. Oh well. 

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 13 2012 at 12:44am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:43am
lol
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:44am
He didn't have to go that far. That's why you don't mix business with pleasure though. She probably should've left things at that after they did have sex instead of telling him she was tired of the tension between them. More than likely he wanted it to be sex and only sex and he probably felt like she was trying to make more out of it than need be. Still no excuse for him to take it as far as going to HR and potentially having her risk losing her job.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:45am
She can't possibly be a crazy bytch. I would have left his life in shambles. LOL
dawills2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:56am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

He didn't have to go that far. That's why you don't mix business with pleasure though. She probably should've left things at that after they did have sex instead of telling him she was tired of the tension between them. More than likely he wanted it to be sex and only sex and he probably felt like she was trying to make more out of it than need be. Still no excuse for him to take it as far as going to HR and potentially having her risk losing her job.

I agree..you think you can trust someone but you can't. Its so strange too because we were all just standing around talking and laughing a couple weeks ago. He didn't see uncomfortable at all and he told all of us including her to come to where he sits to look at pictures of his new nephew. We were looking at the pictures and my friend didn't say much..all she said was the baby was the baby was cute and we all walked away. I thought it was strange that they still spoke considering how he played her. But she told me she ain't about to be bitter because she learned her lesson. Which is to never sleep with a man that you know nothing about. She even said she got played because she didn't truly think before she acted and she was moving past it. So if we were all just talking and laughing 2 weeks ago..why in the hell did he report her? I'm confused as hell by his actions.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:58am
It's already been said, but dude is trying to get her fired! Tell her to play it cool and tell her to keep avoiding the bastard. No use in this crap friendship to continue in any way. No more hellos and whatnot!

Be strangers and don't even speak of each other!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:00am
the correct title is: would you go to HR to get rid of the person u fvcked at work bc it is awkward and weird?

he is not her friend.  women need to know the difference and stop screwing people who are not their friends and do not care about them.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 13 2012 at 1:01am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:04am
Also, maybe it's just me but I'm wondering if there is more to the story that she isn't telling you about that would've made him go to HR.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:05am

Also, maybe it's just me but I'm wondering if there is more to the story that she isn't telling you about that would've made him go to HR.

Are you serious? Niccas ain't shyt, end of story.

I was wondering if OP was the woman he went to HR on. Geek She likes to dabble around at work, from what I can recall.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>