BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to HR on a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dawills2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you go to HR on a friend
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:28am
I'm a work today and my friend was crying. I asked her what was up she said another coworker of ours reported her to HR. It was actually a guy that reported her. To make a long story short she had sex with this guy but nothing never came of it because she found out he had a girlfriend. She confronted him about the girlfriend and he lied about it. She stopped speaking to him and he stopped speaking to her. The only words they spoke after the fact were hi and that was when thet saw each other around work. She told him months ago that she is tired of the tension between them and if he had a problem with her then he should let her know. She said he had no problem and everything was cool. However he went to hr and told them she stares at him and makes him feel uncomfortable at work. He did not tell them about the sexual relationship they had. They called her down aned spoke with her about harrasment. She told them she does not stare at him or try to purposely make him uncomfortable. Now they are doing a investigation and she is scared she could lose her job. She didn't tell HR about their sexual relationship because she did not want hr to know her business like that. I feel he could have warned her before going to HR or spoke with her first. I honestly don't think she was doing anything that bad to were he would report her. But would you report a use to be friend to HR or would you go directly to that person? I feel he is being a coward and is reporting something but did not tell the other side of the story.
Sponsored Links

gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:31am
don't sh*t where you eat. 

Unless there is a violation of company policy to sleep with coworkers, she shouldn't be worrying. He seems bitter. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:34am
It seems kind of extreme that he went to HR out of the blue. Confused I don't know...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:34am
He's tryna get her fired.  He's uncomfortable with their past relationship and is tired of lookin' at her.  I'm not sure what i'd do but I prolly would at least let HR know of our past relationship.  U not gone get me fired that easy.  If I gotta go, u gotta go.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:35am
/these niccas be actin up, and these ho's be lettin' em'/

dang--who would have thought this song would be applicable to so many situations? i might use it in class tomorrow

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:35am
I don't know what to tell her. The situation is messed up but this could get serious because my job does not take harrasment lightly. My other friend told her to tell hr about their sexual relationship and it will change everything. But its her word against his and if she has no proof then she's screwed.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:37am
she should tell hr that they both smanged

sh*t, if you are about to push me out im taking bodies with me gawddamnit!!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:37am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He's tryna get her fired.  He's uncomfortable with their past relationship and is tired of lookin' at her.  I'm not sure what i'd do but I prolly would at least let HR know of our past relationship.  U not gone get me fired that easy.  If I gotta go, u gotta go.
this all day.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:37am
oh sh*t, its dawills, i forgot..

carry on!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dawills2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:40am
I feel he knew exactly what he was doing and he has an agenda. But he lied to her then stopped speaking to her. I guess maybe he was mad because he got busted lying about his main..typical man..smdh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic