BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you go to HR on a friend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:03am

Cry

Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:37am
She shouldve kept it G and let well enough alone. Who cares if there is tension if yall not bangin no more.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:05am
No, I wouldnt report an ex friend/fling to HR. He probally feels like she played him or something like that. This is one of the reasons why people shouldnt mix business with pleasure.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:16pm
da wills I always love reading your posts.  So entertaining!

Yep, "your friend" needs to go to HR with dirt on him.  If "she" is going down "she" needs to drag his rear down, too.
  Seriously tho, since when is staring considered harassment?  There's got to be more here going on...

IA w/ the others--never mix business with pleasure.

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 13 2012 at 12:17pm
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:23pm
I would tell that we had a relationship prior to all of this (unless there are rules against fraternization). I would give HR the whole entire story. HR isn't allowed to spread your business. If they do, then I smell lawsuit. I would tell how she tried to ease the tension, and when. Then I would start taking notes on any interaction they have in the future. 
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:29pm
Either he is being spiteful and trying to get her fired or there is more to the story that you don't know. nevertheless, tell her that she might as well go ahead and give the full story of their past so that way HR can make some sort of connection. No need to keep it a secret when your job is on the line.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He's tryna get her fired.  He's uncomfortable with their past relationship and is tired of lookin' at her.  I'm not sure what i'd do but I prolly would at least let HR know of our past relationship.  U not gone get me fired that easy.  If I gotta go, u gotta go.
this all day.
Exactly and she doesn't have to go into great detail. She can simply say briefly engaged in a non business relationship that extended outside of the workplace. She should mention that she ended the relationship and there has been tension ever since. 

She may can provide texts or emails to support this info if she so chooses. (hopefully require them and hopefully they won't be company emails as that could add insult to injury.)

yup! and im sure some of those emails are via work email. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I would tell that we had a relationship prior to all of this (unless there are rules against fraternization). I would give HR the whole entire story. HR isn't allowed to spread your business. If they do, then I smell lawsuit. I would tell how she tried to ease the tension, and when. Then I would start taking notes on any interaction they have in the future. 

good advice

and someone needs to make a spin off about dating coworkers and adventures /drama that ensued.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

good advice

and someone needs to make a spin off about dating coworkers and adventures /drama that ensued.
you married yours

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

good advice

you married yours

I told you me and Purp was the same person....cause I did too.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures