Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you flat iron a 3 year olds head of  hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you flat iron a 3 year olds head of hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you flat iron a 3 year olds head of hair?
    Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:31am
Found on www.sandrarose.com

Hey Sandra!

I know its been a loooong time since I spoke with you. My daughter (now age 3) was posted on your site and it was said that she had weave, perm, and will grow up to be bald. Everyone thought I was a ghetto unfit mom and had plenty to say about what she would grow up to be. I guess it was too hard to believe that a black baby could have naturally pretty hair that didnt need chemicals and extensions to look like that. well Iím sending you pics I took of her this weekend, she got her hair WASHED, BLOW-DRIED, and FLATIRONED this weekend so that she could update her portfolio/compcard with a different look than her normally big curly hair. your readerís jaws will drop when they see 2 years later her hair is STILL beautiful, chemical free, and healthy! Most of them pay a fortune each year for that :D

Since we last spoke, she has done work in film (Notorious), commercial, and print ads like Target, Childrenís Place, Amway Global, Joe Fresh, and more.

Anyway, her latest photos of her new hairdo, as well as photos of her big curls are on her page. I also attached one to the email http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Taylor-Dior/119853194704085

She is adorable.

Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:33am
lol @ 3 year old with a portfolio 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:35am
Why anyone would wanna subject a 3 yr. old to that is beyond me Disapprove
NancyTrillosi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NancyTrillosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:39am
No, one minute it's flat ironing, then the next it's wearing heels, make up, and flagging down cars on the street to suck dicck for a fix. When will the madness stop?

Edited by NancyTrillosi - Jul 06 2010 at 2:40am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:40am
Originally posted by NancyTrillosi NancyTrillosi wrote:

No, one minute it's flat ironing, then the next it's wearing heels, make up, and flagging down cars on the street to suck dicck for a fix. When will the madness stop?

lol are you being sarcastic ? i dont see how you got from one end to the other.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:43am
No only braids and plaits. Cute girl.
NancyTrillosi View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NancyTrillosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:47am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by NancyTrillosi NancyTrillosi wrote:

lol are you being sarcastic ? i dont see how you got from one end to the other.

LOL obviously
deenem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote deenem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 2:51am
some people have too much time on their hands smh
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElectricLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 3:14am
OHH, that's the same baby? That baby was so cute. I remember when the picture was posted on MTO. Wow, the girl has grown up to be such a cutie! I love her curls and I don't see why the mother needs to flatiron the child's hair.

The mom is proud of her daughter, no doubt, but let the child be a child. Not a trophy child, you know?
Love2BLoved View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Love2BLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 3:19am
Originally posted by ElectricLady ElectricLady wrote:

The mom is proud of her daughter, no doubt, but let the child be a child. Not a trophy child, you know?

Agree w/ this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>