Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would You Ever Sue Family? Frank Ocean's Dad Sues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Ever Sue Family? Frank Ocean's Dad Sues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

My mom owes me 800 dollars. And she never paid me back. We signed a contract too but I think she threw it away. I'll let her slide THIS time, but next time I'm suing.

Are you living in her house rent free? If so you can stfu and charge it to the game.
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:16pm
He can have a seat next to Lil Wayne, Tupac and Shaq's biological fathers.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

My mom owes me 800 dollars. And she never paid me back. We signed a contract too but I think she threw it away. I'll let her slide THIS time, but next time I'm suing.

<font ="Apple-style-span" size="3" color="#ff33cc">
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="3" color="#ff33cc">Are you living in her house rent free? If so you can stfu and charge it to the game.

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:24pm
LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:33pm
Lol Nala....

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:37pm
i love nala
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

The nature of Frank’s father’s lawsuit hasn’t been revealed, but according to Bossip he hasn’t been in touch with his kid in over fifteen years. With that in mind, we’re really curious as to what his reasoning behind suing Frank could be.

While we don’t know much about the 25-year-old singer’s father, he does discuss his father not being around in his song, “There Will Be Tears”, which was featured on his 2011 mixtape.

Read more at http://madamenoire.com/246072/now-those-are-daddy-issues-frank-oceans-dad-is-suing-him-for-1-million/#ht4SzIwMLEUuWvw8.99

--> his daddy is simply out to get money. he'll probably sue on the grounds of slander or something like that. I don't think anything will come of it, but it is pretty bold of his father to sue.

Ya i'm wondering how he can sue for slander because he doesn't really talk about his dad that badly like the rest of the oddfutures crew that go allll the way in on their dads. i like there will be tears. my granddaddy was a playyyyahh

his dad is a dumb bum dead beat.

ETA: is it slander if it is true though?

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 19 2012 at 7:43pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:10am

explains everything.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:17am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

explains everything.

you mean why he likes his booty crack penetrated?

oo--you tried it
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:37am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

explains everything.

you mean why he likes his booty crack penetrated?

oo--you tried it

Awwwwwww shiiiiiit! You tried Frank Ocean so hard right now!! This made my night.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic