Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would You Ever Sue Family? Frank Oceans Dad Sues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would You Ever Sue Family? Frank Oceans Dad Sues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:44pm
i could if i were a trifling individual who never gave a damn about anyone but myself and expected those ppl i donated dna to to support the cause.
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:47pm
Did he slander his Dad publicly ?
MM mom tried to sue him after he talked about her in his albums.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:47pm
If you owe me enough money I will take you to court, treat me like a stranger and i'll treat you like one.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:17pm
That's why a lot of famous people don't like being famous... So many people you ain't heard from in years come out the woodworks demanding money from you.. Smh I forgot a song I heard that in.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:34pm
IDK- I wonder on what grounds- out of curiousity. It does seem Eff'd up though.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:36pm
That aint right. But then again, I don't know the whole story. Maybe they got into a physical altercation and the father is suing for injuries. Or maybe he's suing cuz Frank ocean referred to him in one of his songs. IDK. Does Frank ocean even have a million dollars anyways?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:38pm
if someone owed me money-- yes

but not out of the i feel entitled to money-- just b/c of relationship train of thought.

but Ill be reading the responses to this thread..

and seeing if ppl think Frank's daddy is wrong--
when ppl thought it was selfish of that football player to turn off the funds on his mama and family after they stalked and threatened him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

and seeing if ppl think Frank's daddy is wrong--
when ppl thought it was selfish of that football player to turn off the funds on his mama and family after they stalked and threatened him.

teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:06pm
I don't need to know anymore. Frank's father ain't sh*t. *slams gavel*
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:13pm

The nature of Frank’s father’s lawsuit hasn’t been revealed, but according to Bossip he hasn’t been in touch with his kid in over fifteen years. With that in mind, we’re really curious as to what his reasoning behind suing Frank could be.

While we don’t know much about the 25-year-old singer’s father, he does discuss his father not being around in his song, “There Will Be Tears”, which was featured on his 2011 mixtape.

Read more at http://madamenoire.com/246072/now-those-are-daddy-issues-frank-oceans-dad-is-suing-him-for-1-million/#ht4SzIwMLEUuWvw8.99

--> his daddy is simply out to get money. he'll probably sue on the grounds of slander or something like that. I don't think anything will come of it, but it is pretty bold of his father to sue.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic