Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you ever settle?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:32pm
I thought about settling down with my male friend...but I would cheat him probably if I settled down with him lol
Sponsored Links

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:33pm
i aint settlin,...
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

He just need to be passionate about payin' bills and stayin' outta my way.

LOLClap

But yeah I do want some raunchy stuff going on in the bedroom ...Let's hope I find a perfect combination. I think I would def end up divorcing if I settle
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:46pm
^^I know someone going thru that now
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 10:56pm
I dont believe I'll have to...
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

When my aunt hit 40 and was unmarried she ended up marrying a high school friend. He's nice, responsible and treats her well. But to be honest their relationship isn't passionate or romantic, more like a friendship than anything.  Would you settle for a nice partner without the passion ? 

I believe every last person male or female will be settling in some kind of way when they marry.  My husband would be perfect but he doesn't converse as much as I'd like and he's light-skinned.  No one is perfect.  No partner is everything we want and need.  A responsible man who treats you well is the lottery for some people.  Passion and romance come and go.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yeah I will settle for a good friend.... That lovey dovey stuff ends after year 5. She did good. If he has a 401k and all his teeth and treats her right then he's a keeper.

Dead

Haha!

But seriously, I don't see anything wrong with marrying someone who you're compatible with rather than flaming passions.

Passion dies out, but actually being able to communicate and connect with your partner (and them being a good provider) are more important. Been with my SO 8 years now, yes we still have passion for each other, but I'm more excited by the fact that he always has my back, I feel 100% myself around him and he's stable & normal (my form of normal lol).

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 11:14pm
What do yall consider passion? and why is it dying so fast for yall?Confused  I could see lust dying but passion seems like something that can be shown in various ways and grows deeper over time as you get to know someone. Being in a marriage with someone with out any type of desires and passion seems boring and will either lead to fake happiness in a marriage full of affairs or divorce.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 12:48am
as long as we work well together, he treats me like a Queen and i love him as a friend, we can work.

tall
handsome
rich
and all the other traits I want will start getting chipped away as I get older I think.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2013 at 1:45am

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't think it is settling. Stability creates passion for me. Smile "Oh, you own a nice home? You have a roth IRA? How much?" *wet panties*

so settling for you would be if he didn't have those things.

Exactly! So in that context (meaning he wasn't stable), I couldn't settle. There would be no passion.

My sista!Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System