FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you die for your pet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:13pm
This is sad.   No, although I love Buster and Marco.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Yes, I think it was instinct for the son to go in and I'm sure he thought it wasn't that bad. After the son couldn't get back, I can definitely see why the parents went in to save him (the son, not the dog).
This.

A story in NC about a man's dog who was hit by a car, then he ran out to try and help his dog and got hit and killed by a car. The dog died too. Too sad.Ouch
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

The dog managed to find its way back on shore and survived.

Stern Smile
LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:44pm
If the boy had gotten pulled into the water 1st, the dog probably would have gone in to try to save him. Naturally a father is going to try to save his son. I don't understand why the mother went into the water at all though. Such a sad situation.

At least the little girl and the dog have each other. Bless their hearts. I'm sure the internet will provide well for them financially.

I had pets I would've risked my life to save. But I have a child now, so, ya know, priorities and.....all that good shyt.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:45pm
It would be hard to watch my pet drown but....I choose me over both of us.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:47pm
*needs to learn to read the entire article before posting*

the dog survived?  if I was the daughter I might kill that dog.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 26 2012 at 11:47pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:50pm
Cry  I hate these ethical dilemmas!  In that case, no but part of me would have died with my dog.  Sometimes during the day at work I wonder if my dog is okay.  Like, if I left the dryer going or something and the house caught fire....omg I can't.....

There were some people who needed to evacuate because of Sandy but none of the shelters they found would take pets so they stayed.  One man, who was a veteran said his dog was all he had.  No family or friends and one of his biggest concerns if he died was who would find and care for his dog.  He even mentioned the thought of killing his dog then himself.

Pet love is deep.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:52am
Fck the pet
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:56am
no! I feel sorta bad for laughing but damn....over a dog? Dogs can swim and it's a dog!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Fck the pet
LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon