Perfect Hair Collection

Would you die for your pet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:26pm
My dog would just have to die, but he is too smart to jump into a large body of water or a burning building. My dog is scared of the damn stairs.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

My dog would just have to die, but he is too smart to jump into a large body of water or a burning building. My dog is scared of the damn stairs.

this is why I wonder what my pets would do if the house was on fire. They are afraid of everything and everyone except us. If they were here alone and the firemen were trying to get to them, they would hideLOL because they're scared of people LOL. If we ran out and called to them, they probably wouldn't come because of all the fire trucks, they'd be scared.

I just hope their natural instinct to run from the heat would kick in and they would find an opening to escape and hide in the woods or something. But knowing them they would hide in the deepest corner in the basement and burn up.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 26 2012 at 3:29pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

this is why I wonder what my pets would do if the house was on fire. They are afraid of everything and everyone except us. If they were here alone and the firemen were trying to get to them, they would hideLOL because they're scared of people LOL. If we ran out and called to them, they probably wouldn't come because of all the fire trucks, they'd be scared.

I just hope their natural instinct to run from the heat would kick in and they would find an opening to escape and hide in the woods or something. But knowing them they would hide in the deepest corner and burn up.

my house flooded once while I was gone. came home and that negro was just sitting on the couch.
He won't go in corners, but he'd probably hide under the bed and they'd have to pull him out. 
Also, he doesn't bark. so if we need help, i'm sh1t outta luck
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:34pm

I just hope their natural instinct to run from the heat would kick in and they would find an opening to escape and hide in the woods or something. But knowing them they would hide in the deepest corner in the basement and burn up.

That sounds exactly like my dog, except he loves people. LOL He runs up to strangers all the time. He is scared of loud noises though. If a fire started and there were sirens going, and I was calling him from outside, he would probably hide in the deepest corner of the apartment and burn up. Damn dogs. Well, I pray to never be in that situation.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:35pm
^^lol @ sitting on couch. I could see our cats doing that too -- climbing their cat tree and sitting there waiting on US (and us only) to rescue them.  
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I just hope their natural instinct to run from the heat would kick in and they would find an opening to escape and hide in the woods or something. But knowing them they would hide in the deepest corner and burn up.

my house flooded once while I was gone. came home and that negro was just sitting on the couch.
He won't go in corners, but he'd probably hide under the bed and they'd have to pull him out. 
Also, he doesn't bark. so if we need help, i'm sh1t outta luck

He was probably calm as hell. At least he was safe.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:38pm

That sounds exactly like my dog, except he loves people. LOL He runs up to strangers all the time. He is scared of loud noises though. If a fire started and there were sirens going, and I was calling him from outside, he would probably hide in the deepest corner of the apartment and burn up. Damn dogs. Well, I pray to never be in that situation.

yes I just hope it doesn't happen .

we have signs on all the windows "In case of fire, Please Save Our Pets" just in case we aren't home, the firefighters will   know pets are inside and can attempt to get them. I also added '2 cats in basement' on the sign because I know that's where they'll go to hide LOL.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:44pm
^^^^Awwwww! You can't blame them. They are scared, but I'm not the one to save them. Where did you get those signs?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:47pm
hopefully my neighbors would be on the lookout. At least informing them that I have a dog inside. They text me about everything else Ermm I don't have anywhere in the front (weirdly made townhouse) to put a sign
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:04pm

^^^^Awwwww! You can't blame them. They are scared, but I'm not the one to save them. Where did you get those signs?

I made them but they do sell them.  Here's a link of plain ones that you can print. I put pix of my cats on mine along with their vet's name and # and made it prettyLOL.

http://www.petplace.com/fireman-stickers.aspx

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 26 2012 at 4:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures