Perfect Hair Collection

Would you die for your pet?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you die for your pet?
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:55pm
I don't love pets enough to own one...so i'm definitely not chasing after them.

Link: http://gma.yahoo.com/teen-parents-swept-away-dog-rescue-155310944--abc-news-topstories.html

Teen, Parents Swept Out to Sea Trying to Rescue Dog

A teenager and his parents were swept out to sea one by one after the boy tried to save their pet dog, which was overtaken by 10-foot-waves while running on the beach.

The family, which included the parents, son, a daughter and their dog were at Big Lagoon beach, about 30 miles north of Eureka, Calif., on Saturday when the incident occurred, according to the U.S. Coast Guard.

The dog was playing fetch with a stick on the steep beach when the 10-foot-swell came in, according to Coast Guard Lt. Bernie Garrigan.

"The beach is incredibly steep, and we had 10 foot swells... come through there Saturday, and it is really really steep, so the 10 foot waves smashes directly on the beach. They were throwing a stick for the dog, and the dog ran too close to the water and got pulled in," Garrigan said.

When the dog was overtaken by the wave and pulled out into the ocean, the 16-year-old boy went in after him and it was quickly apparent that the boy was in trouble.

The parents then went in to rescue the boy, according to Garrigan. All three were pulled out to sea. The dog managed to find its way back on shore and survived.

The daughter never entered the water, Garrigan said.

The Coast Guard did not release the names of the family members.

The Coast Guard and Humboldt County Sheriff's Department responded to a 911 call about the individuals in the water, sending a helicopter and two rescue boats to scour the water.

The bodies of the parents were found onshore later Saturday. The search for the boy continued Saturday and Sunday but was suspended today. Garrigan said the sheriff's department was making periodic checks of the beach.

"The Coast Guard gives our condolences to the family. We have done and are doing all we can," he said.

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:58pm
That dog is the devil.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:59pm
-
mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:00pm
smh r.i.p this could very well happen to my family kuz i kno if gizmo or shaka got swept up by a wave ma first instinct would be to save them i wouldnt even be thinkin i could die doin this smh this is sad
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:01pm
My mama said, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." So for the first time ever, I'm gonna listen to what she said, and  Im gonna just walk out of this thread.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:06pm
I like my dog.. However, if his bad azz pulled something like this, He better hope he live cause I ain't going in after him. If he don't, my condolence and I'm finally dog free..
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:08pm
Wow… may they RIP.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:12pm
Omg
This made me giggle "The dog managed to find its way back on shore and survived."
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:14pm
so sad. I've heard about this happening with a person going into a burning house to save the pet, and somehow they don't make it out alive, but the pet gets out fine (or was already out). I've thought about this and what we would do in a fire;.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:16pm
Yt
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style