Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would you date/talk to someone with..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by ItsDash ItsDash wrote:

You ever kiss somebody with not-so-fresh-breath?
It feels like the "stink" sticks to your mouth

Then you get a nasty taste in your mouth and start spitting
LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by LilDrey LilDrey wrote:

My daughter father has bad breath. Just funk and cigarettes (Newports). Gum don't even help. He barely brush his teeth. It's so bad that the last time our daughter was with him for the weekend at his house, she came back and told me, "Daddys toothbrush stank mama!"     Dead

LOLLOLLOL
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

wtf nawwww....that's an automatic NEXT card 4 that n* ....there is no excuse why some1 should be in America & not go to Walgreens, get a toothbrush, some toothpaste, & use that sh*t.
CryLOLCryLOLLOLCryLOL I am crying laughin at these posts!!!
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by chiomahenry chiomahenry wrote:

No!!! That's nasty. But speaking of bad breath, my older sister used to have the hottest breath when we were younger (mainly cause she didn't like to brush her teeth, idk why lol.) Anyways when she was like 8, she liked a boy at school, and she told him so. But he said he would never date her cause her breath smelt like passgas(who says that anymore?). So she came home crying, but it taught her a valuable lesson: Halitosis is no joke, and Gingivitis is REAL.
LOLLOLLOLPassgas!
Blue1206 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue1206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2011 at 7:46pm
hell no cant do itDead
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2011 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Blue1206 Blue1206 wrote:

hell no wont do itDead
theerealest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theerealest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2011 at 10:30pm
I couldn't do it...

I would just be so disgusted every time I smell their breath and that would eventually cause them to be less attractive in my eyes
MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 10:26pm
I have a co-worker that has really bad breath and likes to talk a lot...he talked way too much today...I can still smell it and my tummy is turning...so to answer your question...HECK NAH!!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:31pm
I have a male friend who has that problem...when he got too close to say something, I wanted to die because the smell was DISGUSTING.
SO no, I cannnot and would not date someone with a bad breath. Talk to is no big deal, I am not laying next to them anywaysTongue
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:22pm
I dated someone with bad breath before....once he got his teeth fixed it took away that prob.

I couldn't imagine dealing with that like everyday for months n months tho.....that's a turn off...like don't even get close to me type turn off.

Gum & mints, tic tacs can't help faeva! Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System