Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

would you date/marry a bi man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lmao.. girl i know that.

i meant-- do you think that just b/c you are bi.. that if you didn't accept a guy who was also bi-- that would make you a hypocrit?

i ask b/c I dont necessarily see it that way.

I'd only think you to be a hypocrit.. if you hide ya sexuality from men/women or  wateva.. and then would be like "FOH" to a guy that was bi.
lol.

Like-- i think if a woman was bi.. and was open about it w/ her partner--
but she said  for herself she didn't want a guy that was bi--
she wouldn't be a hypocrit.
as long as everyone was up n up about what they were.

Rejecting a bi men in my eyes would be like rejecting myself in a way...What I look like telling people to look past my sexuality and accept me for me and then turn around and reject his. He's doing the same thing as me. Just with his own gender.

As long as it's just me and him in a monogamous relationship, the past people we dated shouldn't matter.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I would date a bi guy. I would be a hypocrite if I didn't.

why would you be a hypocrit?

genuinely curiousTongue

Because I'm bi

Embarrassed Is that what you wanna do with me? I'm down.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 1:07am
gracias mi amor.

gkisses is so nasty. lol
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 3:11am
No
I remember this dude was hitting on me in a bar in Spain and so I started asking him questions and he told me that he likes guys 20% of the time. I walked away. I couldn't knowingly date a bi-man

Edited by khivey - Jun 18 2013 at 3:11am
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 7:52am
Late, but......
No, I couldn't.  I wouldn't feel like he would/could only be happy with me & always have that "craving" for the D.  And once he swung that way, it would be a wrap so there'd really be no point in me even entertaining that type of relationship.
Plus everytime he didn't come home, I'd be laying in bed thinking about how he might be out there being a butt pirate.....Disapprove  
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:29am
did? i already say no? if not then no nope MMba. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

No. Hell no!
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:02am

lmao.. girl i know that.

i meant-- do you think that just b/c you are bi.. that if you didn't accept a guy who was also bi-- that would make you a hypocrit?

I'd only think you to be a hypocrit.. if you hide ya sexuality from men/women or  wateva.. and then would be like "FOH" to a guy that was bi.
lol.

Rejecting a bi men in my eyes would be like rejecting myself in a way...What I look like telling people to look past my sexuality and accept me for me and then turn around and reject his. He's doing the same thing as me. Just with his own gender.

As long as it's just me and him in a monogamous relationship, the past people we dated shouldn't matter.

This is why I fux with u. But wrap it up Boo Boo. U can't keep going raw like u been doing.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:22am
Id just have to reject myself
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Morris Chestnuts Morris Chestnuts wrote:

lmao.. girl i know that.

lol.

This is why I fux with u. But wrap it up Boo Boo. U can't keep going raw like u been doing.

No thanks. I like my meat raw Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>