Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you date a man who sold weaves?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:47pm
I wouldn't have a problem with it.  It's legal and he'd make good money.  
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 6:08pm
Hell yea.....The weave/extensions game is a multi million dollar business.

Business is business.....and that has nothing to do with sexuality.

weave sale = $$

The man that owns Great Length (greatlengths.net) hair extension company is filthy rich.

Edited by bindy - Aug 07 2013 at 6:08pm
MissRepresented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissRepresented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:05am
As one of the previous members said a business is a business, it would be similar to a man that owns a woman boutique (yes I would date a man that owns a woman's boutique if I was single). So why shouldn't I give a man who sells hair extensions a chance?

Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:21am
Selling hair is just another hustle and I can respect that as long as he is honest and not scamming people out of hard earned money! Shooooooot plus an endless supply of Free weave is a dream come true!
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:36am
Only if he moving real weight. Damn that sounds like a drug dealer lol.

Basically not selling out if his car. I'm talking about a supplier. Selling huge quantities.
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:54am
Yes! Free hair but only if he is honest and scamming folks out of their money
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Hell yea.....The weave/extensions game is a multi million dollar business.

Business is business.....and that has nothing to do with sexuality.

weave sale = $$

The man that owns Great Length (greatlengths.net) hair extension company is filthy rich.
^^This right hair.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Everyone on the board knows that weaves are fairly expensive, especially now where the weave game is serious now. People breaking into to salons just to sale some of that Brazilian yaki out the trunk of their car.

Would you date a man who sold hair?  Like one who was actually a vendor?

I ask this because I actually know two guys who sell hair.  I asked my friend if she would ever date a hair weave dealer & she said no, "because it's gay & he's probably wearing the tracks around his house when you're not around." Ermm She's ignorant. But anyways, that's why I'm asking.

So would you?

OP I forgot all about this thread. What these 2 menz looking like cos I got single friends.Wink
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:47pm
Only if it were the type of hair I would actually use. I cannot date a man who sells birds nests that will crawl up your neck. He has to run a good business with positive customer service. He also has to have some business skill. If he ain't making money at it, I have no patience.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Why would selling beauty products make a man gay?  Hell majority of hair products was founded, own and run by men.  And the beauty industry is a multibillion dollar industry.  I swear folk just want to end up alone, save for their 10 cats.  And to answer the question, no it wouldn't bother me as long as he acquire the hair through legal means.
^^^THIS
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style