Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you date a man who has slept with hookers?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you date a man who has slept with hookers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:49am
True, this is human nature.

These women are naive and/or in denial. They will see ... as they mature though.
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:12am
Slept or sleeping with? How would you even know if he ever hired a hooker/call girl/ whatever name you choose? Who's going to come out willingly and say that? As long as it's done and over with the entire I'm with him and he's STD free it doesnt matter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Slept or sleeping with? How would you even know if he ever hired a hooker/call girl/ whatever name you choose? Who's going to come out willingly and say that? As long as it's done and over with the entire I'm with him and he's STD free it doesnt matter

Hee hee! My point exactly!

Who is interviewing every guy they date to find out if he ever slept with a hooker? And ... WHAT MAN in his right mind is going to admit to this if he is trying to date you?

That's why I said these 'ingenues' are naive about how alll these hookers stay in business and what men do when they just wanna ... get off. Duh! (When I was young, even I had enough sense to know Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world for a reason.)

Geesh, what the guy did with a woman sexually BEFORE he gets involved with me is his business - everybody has a past. (As long as he's not carrying a disease etc ...)
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 8:58am
HECK NO!!! 

I honestly wouldn't even date a man who has been in multiple relationships....for example this guy wanted to be with me for the longest....but I kept on turning him down because every time i turned around he was in a relationship which wouldn't last but for so long. I looked at him totally different but couldn't tell him why. 

That ain't koo
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:42am
No. It's disgusting, and if he was paying for hookers regularly for sex he probably has dormant STDs.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:20am
Yes, but hee hee! You_don't_have_any control over what your man has done in the past. DUH! And he is never gonna tell you about it.

In fact the only person's sex life you have control over .. is your own. But that would be it.

This is my point.

If you think you can be sure your man has never paid for sex ... he is fooling you and you are fooling yourself.

You have to live in the real world ... not in a fantasy world that does not offend your delicate sensibilities. :O That would truly be a lost cause.

Camel - head - sand.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 10:26am
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Yes, but hee hee! You_don't_have_any control over what your man has done in the past. DUH! And he is never gonna tell you about it.

In fact the only person's sex life you have control over .. is your own. But that would be it.

This is my point.

If you think you can be sure your man has never paid for sex ... he is fooling you and you are fooling yourself.

You have to live in the real world ... not in a fantasy world that does not offend your delicate sensibilities. :O That would truly be a lost cause.

Camel - head - sand.

I'm not desperate so I don't care. I don't have control over who he has sex with but I have control over who I date. It's a hypothetical question someone asked on a hair forum and I simply answered with my opinion. It's not that deep.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:15pm
As I take out my pop corn at work 

CONTINUE SHALL  WE

LOLLOL

Getn good!!!!  Love it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:16pm
No hee hee! It is not that deep ... you make my point.

I agree that you have contreol over who you date ... my point it that you do not have control over who he slept with in the past nor do you have control over whether or not he will actually ADMIT to having sex with hookers.

99% of guys that have slept with a hooker would never admit it to a woman they are seeing. But that business is booming.

The only way you can be SURE ... is if you dón't sleep with any men ar all. :( That is the only way if it just upsets your sensibilities so much

I don't know why you girls are trying to pretend otherwise. Delusional.

(I wasn't even replying to you specifically anyway. Geesh!)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 1:30pm
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:01pm
I read somewhere that 20-25% of men have paid for sex, chances are that's an underestimate because of the stigma attached to seeing prostitutes.

Honestly I am more concerned about a man's status STI wise. What difference does it make if he paid for sex or got it for free? 

Prostitutes are more likely to being using protection and getting screened for STI's than the average woman. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>