BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would YOU date a guy in a wheelchair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:26pm
To the ladies that said no, why?

Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:26pm
Nope, no, never - as cold as that may sound.

Now, if I was with him before he got injured I may, depending upon the severity of his injury.
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:27pm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:30pm
I wouldn't. U have to have the mentality and patience to deal with that. I don't.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:31pm
I like dominating guys to a degree
A major disability undercuts that perception in my mind tbh

Edited by jonesable - Feb 05 2013 at 9:32pm
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I wouldn't want to date someone that couldn't hear. They sound funny when they talk. I wouldn't want to hear that while having sex.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:42pm
No, I wouldn't if we met and he was in a wheelchair. As far as my reason why I wouldn't I refuse to get into that. BHM don't forget plus most of ya'll would probably think I'm lying anyway.

If we were together and something happened that caused him to end up needing a wheelchair then it'd be a different story though. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Who sent you to make this thread?  Was it Joe Sun??
I was about to SAY!!

Who the hell is Joe Sun?
no one of importance. stick around long enough and he'll eventually roll though and grace the board with his presence... again.

just be sure to hang on to something. the gust from all the capes going on for him may knock you back a bit.
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

No, I wouldn't if we met and he was in a wheelchair. As far as my reason why I wouldn't I refuse to get into that. BHM don't forget plus most of ya'll would probably think I'm lying anyway.

If we were together and something happened that caused him to end up needing a wheelchair then it'd be a different story though. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:56pm
No. I have experience dealing w a wheelchair bound person and it is very hard physically and emotionally. My godbrother was shot and paralyzed and he seems so different now.

C/s if we were already together...but not a new relationship.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic