Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you date a bi-sexual man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:45pm
No to OP.

I have a question though, can someone who is truly bi, be 100% faithful to just one sex? You like both, so you'd always be yearning for the other...no?

Pardon my ignorance, don't come for me bro Lol
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

No to OP.

I have a question though, can someone who is truly bi, be 100% faithful to just one sex? You like both, so you'd always be yearning for the other...no?

Pardon my ignorance, don't come for me bro Lol
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/would-you-date-marry-a-bi-man_topic361351.html

specifically-- bottom of page 2, but i think the thread itself is a good read.

eta: 
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

As far as I know lol. He has songs about love/relationships with he and she pronouns.
hmm. aight. my 
curiosity is ova.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Sep 08 2013 at 11:50pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:54pm
Thanks Neka! I posted in that thread but never actually read it Lol. Supermodel made perfect sense, I miss her posts Heart
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:56pm
you're welcome and .  yeah, she's wonderful. 

her and and some other members would be so great to have back. 

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 1:38am
Nope, never. I would be entirely turned off if I knew he was sticking his xxx into other men or sucking other men's xxx. Confused

Never in a million years.

Actually the incidence of AIDS is tremendous in the AA community for AA women .. simply because it is not acceptable for men to be gay .. so they do the Down low thing and bring AIDS home to their AA women.

Denial .. leads to death .... and I'll have none of it.Dead

Edited by Printer_Ink - Sep 09 2013 at 3:33am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:13am
The question is " would you date a bi man" presumably that means one is upfront about his sexuality.. As is the case here

The question is not " would you dates man you suspect is bi"

And while we are still addressing the subject, you sound like lil scrappy with your HIV logic...

Edited by afrokock - Sep 09 2013 at 2:15am
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:34am
Honesty goes a long way.  I would date a man who was honest about being bisexual before I dated a man I suspected.  I don't think I've ever suspected a man of being bisexual though.  I side-eyed the hell out of a boyfriend who admitted to a threesome with he, another man and a woman.  He swore up and down they (men) didn't touch each other but somethings don't make any damn sense to me at all.  How could you be naked, horny and performing and not be the slightest bit bi?  

Whatevs.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:46am
If he is being honest about his bi-sexiality - fine maybe the next female will be fine with it...
But the question is ... 'Would I date a Bi-sexual man' and like I said '... never. I would be entirely turned off if I knew he was sticking his xxx into other men or sucking other men's xxx.'

You have to be turned on to want to have sex with someone - not turned off.

Turned on ... Turned off are two completely different states. We would have to fall back to being 'just friends' and I would move on to another guy.

(Geesh,  I could never be guilted into being 'okay' with such an arrangement because he's a nice guy. Noooo. Turned off.)
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:06am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

If he is being honest about his bi-sexiality - fine maybe the next female will be fine with it...
But the question is ... 'Would I date a Bi-sexual man' and like I said '... never. I would be entirely turned off if I knew he was sticking his xxx into other men or sucking other men's xxx.'

You have to be turned on to want to have sex with someone - not turned off.

Turned on ... Turned off are two completely different states. We would have to fall back to being 'just friends' and I would move on to another guy.

(Geesh,  I could never be guilted into being 'okay' with such an arrangement because he's a nice guy. Noooo. Turned off.)
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:52am
No. doodey-dipped peen? Nope.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System