Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWould you date a bi-sexual man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you date a bi-sexual man?
    Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:41am
Even if the two of you clicked so well?

A friend of mine was dating this guy who was her "Mr. Right". They've been friends for 2 years and finally decided to start dating. He's always said that he "likes everybody" but we never knew what that meant(I seriously thought he meant he had no racial preference).... he admitted he likes men too and has had several relationships with men. He feels that everyone deserves a chance regardless of who they are...

Would you continue dating him? I personally wouldn't. I told her to move on but she claims she cannot just move on.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Well ok. I see you've already assumed the answer is "no".

Would you continue dating him? I personally wouldn't. I told her to move on but she claims she cannot just move on.
So you have a problem with it and are attempting to sway your friend or is she not into it? As far as the bolded-- why "claim"? Because you apparently find it impossible on some level to love a bisexual man, doesn't mean she has the same difficulty. Perhaps after knowing him 2 years, she loves him as a person. It's not as far fetched as you're trying to make it seem and, when you love someone, it's usually hard to "just move on".
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:06pm
Naw
candyrainz_409 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:07pm
No I would not.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:23pm
Yes. He just has to fit my idea of masculinity.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:36pm
hell naw!!!
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Well ok. I see you've already assumed the answer is "no".

So you have a problem with it and are attempting to sway your friend or is she not into it? As far as the bolded-- why "claim"? Because you apparently find it impossible on some level to love a bisexual man, doesn't mean she has the same difficulty. Perhaps after knowing him 2 years, she loves him as a person. It's not as far fetched as you're trying to make it seem and, when you love someone, it's usually hard to "just move on".

I don't find it impossible at all...you love who you love....but I'm telling her to move on for several reasons:

She DOES have difficulty because she does not like the fact that he wants to suck a man's penis (which he has admitted) and still wants to be with a woman. He has been the "queen", he has been the dominant one, he's admitting to "doing it all" and does not want to give up the love he has for men as well as women.

I say for her to move on because its complicated. 1. HIV is high among gay men (Fact). He's already admitted he has anal sex with men (but he gets tested) and has admitted to not using condoms with some past men AAAAAAAAAAAAND he doesnt know if he would ever be able to choose to strictly be with a man or be with a woman because he IS confused. To me I think he needs to just find himself and she needs to let him find himself before she gets hurt.

Should she move on for her health? Yes. Should she move on until he finds himself? yes, but those are just my thoughts.....I personally would not want to date a bi-sexual man in fear of my health. A gay family member of mine has full blown aids from dipping in a couple of men's butt-holes, and he WAS safe and tested regularly.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:50pm
Hell fuk naw.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:54pm
yes.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 12:57pm

I don't find it impossible at all...you love who you love....but I'm telling her to move on for several reasons:
fact: hiv/aids and various std/i-s are high among people that have sex. that's a given. regardless of his sexual orientation, she should be having sex with protection against such if she knows he can't keep it in his pants and/or play safe.  

if all of the above was your concern, why not just say that in the op? as all of the above could just as easily apply to straight men, dude's sexual orientation is secondary to his not having his sh!t together commitment wise and not being upfront/smart/safe with his sexual partners. 

the latter is just his disrespectful and thoughtless ass personality as a individual. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic