Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you buy this bag?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you buy this bag?
    Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:43pm
or want cos I can't afford such an ugly thangLOL

Olsen Twins Selling $55,000 Handbag covered in prescription pills
The Olsen Twins have really outdone themselves.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen somehow found a way to top their ridiculously-priced (but completely sold out) $39,000 handbag -- by releasing a line of new ones retailing for $55,000!

Starting December 12, nine limited edition handbags from the Olsens' fashion line The Row will go on sale online and they'll all cost you more than a pretty penny.

The bags, created by artist Damien Hirst, are covered in prescription pills and made from black patent leather Nile crodocile skin. Only 12 of each bag will be made.

And while the price is INSANE, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to UNICEF. No word on how much, exactly.

The pill appliqués are definitely controversial, as they seem to glamorize drug use. 

Making the artistic decision even more odd is the knowledge that Mary-Kate Olsen's friend, Heath Ledger, died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs including painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication.

Sponsored Links

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:46pm
SMH at people who have nothing to do with their money. What can I do to be friends with these kinds of people for financial freedom purposes...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:48pm
that bag is stupid
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:57pm
Who wants a bag with pills on it, like you are a walking drug junkie?

I'd rather give my money directly to UNICEF
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

And while the price is INSANE, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to UNICEF. No word on how much, exactly.

I'm not a fan of bags that look like backpacks...but the fact that they won't disclose how much is going to charity makes me side eye the whole thing. at $55K per bag, I'd expect that atleast half if not more goes to charity.
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:00pm
hell no. now what happens when those fake pills FALL off the "down payment for a house" bag.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:07pm
This bag made me think of Ke$hia
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:12pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:18pm
they were all high when they created that bag and will be laughing hysterically at the 12 fools who buy it.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:55pm
doesnt kanye own one of their backpacks?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic