FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would You Be Roommates With An Ex?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would You Be Roommates With An Ex?
    Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:52pm
Over the past few years I've known several ex couples to breakup but still live together. In my experience it never turned out well. The couples always seemed to have kids but never stay together. The issues that caused them to break up in the first place still remained years after the birth of the child and caused them to part for good

What do think? Would u live with an ex?
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:53pm
yes
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:54pm
been there, done that.
it's no fun for the new prospect/boyfriend.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:54pm
IDK. I feel like a situation would happen like what you stated in the OP. We'd probably end up still fckin' and possibly poppin' out a baby even if we aren't together again. Plus I know how I am with relationships and depending on the reasoning for why we broke up that'd only make it harder to get over the ex

Edited by niecy - Dec 23 2012 at 11:55pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:06am
never he would be hounding me, once you get a taste of this you go crazy for some more. I did know a guy who lived with his ex, he was paying all the bills so she kept him around and he wanted to be with his child so he stayed. But I think he couldnt let go of her, she did him dirty, real dirty. He was so weak, this girl had her new man living there and he still wouldnt leave! CryCryLOLLOLLOL The new dude knew that all the bills was paid so he aint care. I used to ask him how akward was it when dude was fvking his baby mama down the hall while he was trying to sleep. He ignored me, I get the feeling he probably fapped to it Cry
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:07am
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

been there, done that.
it's no fun for the new prospect/boyfriend.

You antoine baby mama?
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:09am
Lmao. Child free
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

never he would be hounding me, once you get a taste of this you go crazy for some more. I did know a guy who lived with his ex, he was paying all the bills so she kept him around and he wanted to be with his child so he stayed. But I think he couldnt let go of her, she did him dirty, real dirty. He was so weak, this girl had her new man living there and he still wouldnt leave! CryCryLOLLOLLOL The new dude knew that all the bills was paid so he aint care. I used to ask him how akward was it when dude was fvking his baby mama down the hall while he was trying to sleep. He ignored me, I get the feeling he probably fapped to it Cry

oh. wow.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:21am

Dead He needs to man up and so does dude his BM started dating. Any real man wouldn't feel comfortable having girl's ex living with them even if it is her BD
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:42am

They were probably having threesomes together LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>