Would you be irritated if someone copied

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:32am
YES! My friend copies me all the time. It's extremely annoying, she say's I inspire her and that's nice and all... but I think she goes too far and needs to find her own idenity. Sometimes I just don't want to talk to her because everything I say I want she wants it too. If I buy a handbag she'll get the same in a different colour. 

Edited by Missvw - Aug 23 2013 at 8:34am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

YES! My friend copies me all the time. It's extremely annoying, she say's I inspire her and that's nice and all... but I think she goes too far and needs to find her own idenity. Sometimes I just don't want to talk to her because everything I say I want she wants it too. If I buy a handbag she'll get the same in a different colour. 

the movie...single white female...is now called..single black female..but ya'll ain't roommates..
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 9:03am
With many things they can't....literally(they didn't sell many of them in a store or I combine them with custom things or stuff that's hard to find.)
Plus I'll wear things that are no longer sold in stores that I purchased years back....but then again, I got those from stores that don't sell a lot of something too....
That is why I only go to places like H&M for the "staple" wear or everyone and their mom will be wearing it.
But if something looks really good on someone I won't be annoyed as much.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

the movie...single white female...is now called..single black female..but ya'll ain't roommates..
Noooooo Pinch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234