FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would you be irritated if someone "copied"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

your style?  Let me clarify, you purchase an article of clothing that is sold in the likes of Macys, Carons/Bon Ton/Younkers, Charlotte Russe, you get the picture.  You wear said article to work.  You might get a few compliments here and there.  Fast forward a couple a weeks and you decided to wear the same article of clothing to work.  When you get to work, you notice someone else is wearing a similar item.  Or here is a better scenario, you have someone that you know but not really close to you but you know each other from work, school, church, whatever.  But apparently you notice them wearing similar clothes as you and sometimes wear it the same day as you?  Will that unhinge you or would you take it all in stride?  Me personally I wouldn't care because I wear what's comfortable for me and fit well and it is clean.  I don't really pay attention to what others wear unless it is something cute and different.  But then again I am rather boring in the way I dress.  What's you opinion?

well u know what happened on Living Single when Kim Fields character noticed in the club some chick wearing the same exact outfit as she was wearingConfused.....LOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:53am
^^she poured water on her? or was it wine? lol
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 1:01am
if i had a style to copy lol

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

^^she poured water on her? or was it wine? lol

I think u r absolutely correct on that one...LOL...she wasn't havin' that..lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 1:37am
aint nothing new under the sun
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 4:42am
I wouldn't call wearing the mass produced items copying. Now, if it is handmade then yes.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:20am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I wouldn't call wearing the mass produced items copying. Now, if it is handmade then yes.
lol

fashion vs style argument
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:22am
LOL I've gotten used to it.....the only really weird ish is when they try to copy the way I walk.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:30am
I'm around a bunch of yt folk whose idea of dressing up is jeans and a t-shirt. so no i don't experience this.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:37am
doesn't really happen much
i do have one LS with very similar style as myself and we frequently buy the same things
it makes shopping for her bday present super easy...i just buy stuff i like

in fact i just picked up a pair of shoes for her that she bought AFTER i told her i was buying them
i only got annoyed when i thought she had bought the specific shoe i had on hold [we also wear the same shoe size] bc she got them from Dallas and mine were in NM or something
sigh--if we were lesbians it'd be convenient to date her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>