Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would you be disappointed if ALL your kids dated
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you be disappointed if ALL your kids dated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i wish they would try that shytStern Smile
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:31pm
Yep....I would hit them with the lil Wayne and 2 chains

Look at me...now look at us...
My grand babies better be black as fck

Edited by nitabug - Jun 03 2013 at 9:32pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:57pm
DeadLOL
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:49am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

color is really only one aspect of this discussion, they can bring home ratchetness of the same color..  but i use to tell my son's "if they can't use our combs don't bring them home".. it didn't work 

but really have to handle that with skill b/c your kids might turn on you.. you don't want to alienate them you want them to hear you.. or just accept it, its better not to lose your kids b/c it might not be the one for life for them or marriage.. 

That is so true. Most people admitted they wouldn't be mad at the child. That wouldn't be fair. Is your son still with his child's mother? I remember you used to post pics of your grandbaby in the ol' school lf section. He was soooooo cute!!!! He is probably really big now. I'm sure this whole post seems really creepy and stalker-like. Sorry.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:00am
They would gain no inheritance and no money. Plus, if you have smart children than it ain't gonna be hard to put in their head why it's better within race. I mean it's freakin math, I mean can you count if you marry a white woman when usually when women live longer than men and you die she puts that money back into the resources of the white community back from where we were trying to regain our wealth? I mean sometimes you got to cut off a child to perserve your people. 1 man for 40 million people? That's basic math right there.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:06am
Tbh, I'd feel like my AA blood is dying off Sleepy. In reality though, no matter how much I may feel about clear folks, you can't stop your kids from falling in love or dating whomever they see fit. And at the end of the day, any clear-looking grandkids will still be my grandkids so.....oh well. *shrugs*

Edited by Az~Maverick - Jun 04 2013 at 7:07am
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:21am
The one who gives me the black grandchild will receive full help and resources, the others can do as they feel fit. They are forgotten in time.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:43am
Hell yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope neither of my sons marry an other..Stern Smile.. I'm dead serious.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:46am
can't relate.  have never seen it happen.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Yep....I would hit them with the lil Wayne and 2 chains

Look at me...now look at us...
My grand babies better be black as fck

ihatechuLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs