Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Would you attend a serious ex wedding ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

has any0one ever attended a wedding that was interrupted (not by rain lol)?
somebody make a thread for stories.

(I haven't but it sounds interesting)
Yes . The ex stood up and said she was pregnant . All hell broke out . Cry

ShockedShockedShocked
I know . The bride father lost thousands in wedding cost . The couple broke up . I went to the reception hall and drank a entire bottle of wine . A lot of peope went to jail for assault.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why are you trying to kiss any groom?

If I'm being invited to a wedding by a guy instead of the girl then it must only be because we are extremely close, it's not like I'm going to kiss him on the lips but that's the way ppl greet at weddings all the time bc it's a big love fest, hugs all around.  The only guys weddings I've ever been invited to were blood relation.

so non-related women kissed the grooms at the weddings you went to?

I like cheek kissing everyone but I'm Haitian....you cheek kiss strangers so I would def. cheek kiss somone at their wedding.LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:37pm
who showing up like Lem's ex from soul food?
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:05pm
Don't think that I would go..

But I do remember that I went to a wedding that my close friend had invited me to. It was her close guy friend that was getting married. He was marrying his long time girlfriend who he had children with. The wife to be was pregnant with baby #4 and he had 3 different side chicks present at the wedding and 2 out of 3 of them were pregnant with his baby.

He introduced us to them, separate from each other and away from the wife who he had just married. One side chick was visibly pregnant and the other one was only 2 months with club wear on.

Things did get real though but it came from his side of the family bc they did not like his wife at all. His mom was coddling the visibly pregnant side chick and mentioning things like "her new granddaughter" and that she cannot wait until shes born... The mother was saying this so loud that everyone could hear.

So the wife, not knowing about the side chicks or side babies, is now off the deep end. The newly pregnant side chick is angry bc she thought she was the only one, only to find out she's not and that she's not the only side pregnant. The newest side chick is mad bc she thought she was the only side chick but realize she's in third place and that two others are before her and pregnant.

The groom is looking so befuddled like he has no idea how this is happening to him on this wedding day. Curse words are flying, furniture is being shuffled, people holding back ppl. They tore that Holiday Inn Banquet room up!!!

But prior to that, they did have some bomb ass food!!! This all happened at the reception part of the wedding. I'm always down for free food but its a plus if I am able to witness ratchet behavior unfold.

and the couple I speak of tried to make it but divorced 9 months later.

Edited by Miss SDY - Apr 02 2014 at 10:07pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:09pm
^^^5 star post^^^
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:12pm
lol SDY all i can think about is that lady in that gif catching the chair and throwing tables lmaoooo
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:21pm
She thought she was the only side chick
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

^^^5 star post^^^
I agree . DeadLOL
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:36pm
The fiance is silly for allowing that...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Don't think that I would go..

But I do remember that I went to a wedding that my close friend had invited me to. It was her close guy friend that was getting married. He was marrying his long time girlfriend who he had children with. The wife to be was pregnant with baby #4 and he had 3 different side chicks present at the wedding and 2 out of 3 of them were pregnant with his baby.

He introduced us to them, separate from each other and away from the wife who he had just married. One side chick was visibly pregnant and the other one was only 2 months with club wear on.

Things did get real though but it came from his side of the family bc they did not like his wife at all. His mom was coddling the visibly pregnant side chick and mentioning things like "her new granddaughter" and that she cannot wait until shes born... The mother was saying this so loud that everyone could hear.

So the wife, not knowing about the side chicks or side babies, is now off the deep end. The newly pregnant side chick is angry bc she thought she was the only one, only to find out she's not and that she's not the only side pregnant. The newest side chick is mad bc she thought she was the only side chick but realize she's in third place and that two others are before her and pregnant.

The groom is looking so befuddled like he has no idea how this is happening to him on this wedding day. Curse words are flying, furniture is being shuffled, people holding back ppl. They tore that Holiday Inn Banquet room up!!!

But prior to that, they did have some bomb ass food!!! This all happened at the reception part of the wedding. I'm always down for free food but its a plus if I am able to witness ratchet behavior unfold.

and the couple I speak of tried to make it but divorced 9 months later.

is this real life?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic