Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would you attend a serious ex wedding ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:41pm
Only if I was completely over him and with somebody else
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:44pm
would it be appropriate to give the groom a kiss and a hug?  Cuz I wouldnt attend any wedding where I have special rules because of our past relationship.  But I wouldn't go anyway, too much bride and groom praising at weddings for me to serve a purpose.  
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:46pm
No. I even told him one time that I am aware that dudes think that it is cute to have a harem of exes milling around at their wedding and that I would want no email announcement, no invitation no nothing to any wedding business.

What the eff i look like sitting there sipping from my straw & smirking like Mashonda?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why are you trying to kiss any groom?

If I'm being invited to a wedding by a guy instead of the girl then it must only be because we are extremely close, it's not like I'm going to kiss him on the lips but that's the way ppl greet at weddings all the time bc it's a big love fest, hugs all around.  The only guys weddings I've ever been invited to were blood relation.
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pinkdiemond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:48pm
yeap... i went to each and every one.... had a private joke when asked to speak now or forever hold my peace.......

family members looking at me..... i had a great time

dont look at me to stop your wedding....they all found themselves married
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:51pm
No chance.

I'd only go to ruin things, but I'm not that type of person.

My homegirl's mom invited her ex-boyfriend and he got into a fight with her husband at the reception. They ghetto so the whole thing got ruined and they pretty much destroyed the church basement
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:53pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

why are you trying to kiss any groom?

If I'm being invited to a wedding by a guy instead of the girl then it must only be because we are extremely close, it's not like I'm going to kiss him on the lips but that's the way ppl greet at weddings all the time bc it's a big love fest, hugs all around.  The only guys weddings I've ever been invited to were blood relation.

so non-related women kissed the grooms at the weddings you went to?

Yeah, is that really weird?  Air kisses and cheek kisses.  I would assume that it's only ppl who are long term ppl in the lives of the groom, not like co-workers and random who get the obligatory invite.  I think it's done because they're just excited and proud that the guy has made the big step.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:56pm
Well my ex better not invite me then.  I don't want to get dirty looks from bridesmaids with nothing else to do but tell the bride I'm there to get that old thing back.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

No chance.

I'd only go to ruin things, but I'm not that type of person.

My homegirl's mom invited her ex-boyfriend and he got into a fight with her husband at the reception. They ghetto so the whole thing got ruined and they pretty much destroyed the church basement

thats why you need some thorough azz groomsmen. nkgas fighting and thowing chairs with their bowtie & cummerbund on on the groom's behalf.

hell, i invited a couple of exes to my graduation party. i sure as hell had 2 undercover cops there partying with their eyes wide openLOL
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:02pm
No this is his day his day and his NEW wife! why would I go? even if i wished him every happiness I would be on vacy that week and send them a nice gift and card! That's enough
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic