BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would you ____ a 90 year old?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:09am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Joe, if you don't get married you want to die a virgin?
I want to live properly in the eyes of Jehovah, so when I die, virgin or not, I have the possibility of resurrection and could live a full life.

I understand that...so when you come back will you get to have fun or will you live a life of restraint all over again?
I can have fun now, as long as my morals arent being compromised. But then I wont have feel constrained due to my afflictions.

Edited by Josephuss - Aug 31 2014 at 2:09am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:10am

I want to live properly in the eyes of Jehovah, so when I die, virgin or not, I have the possibility of resurrection and could live a full life.

I understand that...so when you come back will you get to have fun or will you live a life of restraint all over again?
I can have fun now, as long as my morals arent being compromised. But then I wont have feel constrained due to my afflictions.

im not talking about going to the circus, fun was a euphemism for pre marital sex. i don't believe in that, but i actually hope it's real for those who have faith.  so my question is once you get a chance at a healthy, normal life, will you go there?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:21am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

I cant be bought.
so you'll do it for free.........how altruistic.....
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:30am

im not talking about going to the circus, fun was a euphemism for pre marital sex. i don't believe in that, but i actually hope it's real for those who have faith.  so my question is once you get a chance at a healthy, normal life, will you go there?
If God gave me the opportunity to live a healthy life, I wouldnt repay him with disloyalty and start fornicating.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 2:46am

If God gave me the opportunity to live a healthy life, I wouldnt repay him with disloyalty and start fornicating.

Would it be okay if you marry in the morning, have sex in the afternoon then get the marriage annulled in the evening?

Edited by bindy - Aug 31 2014 at 2:46am
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 3:01am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Would it be okay if you marry in the morning, have sex in the afternoon then get the marriage annulled in the evening?

fornication defiles the marriage bond created by God, and sense God is opposed to that you can argue you taking marriage in a non serious manner defiles it as well.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 3:19am

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Wonder, are you watching Knick?

Never heard of it, but i just looked it up.  I love Clive Owen.  I have Max Go so I can actually watch it!  How is it?

I watched the first one and liked it. I have the rest ready to watch. Hub loves it tho.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 3:29am

Wonder, are you watching Knick?

Never heard of it, but i just looked it up.  I love Clive Owen.  I have Max Go so I can actually watch it!  How is it?

I watched the first one and liked it. I have the rest ready to watch. Hub loves it tho.

I am into period stuff so I will try out the first episode before the weekend is over. I look forward to the number of housewives diagnosed with hysteria because of their sh*tty sex lives.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Of course
5 minutes isn't that long I'll go into it drunk or high and be okay.

what if u had to make out with him for the full 5 minutes? 

Dead

i really dont know about this one.. 
id have to watch him disinfect his dentures and brush his gums or whatever remains of his teeth.. for like 10 minutes.. 
and try to negotiate it down in time or up in money.. 

id like to think we could meet somewhere in the middle but i feel like theres a ho somewhere who will do it for less money and longer time so yea… i might have to just take somethin to the head and pop a pill and make it happen. 

okay i really just thought about their slimy spit and stuff… and i forreal gagged twice. 
idk,, nope. 
1 minute. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 31 2014 at 6:23am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 5:24am
lol. of course
@Wonder

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 31 2014 at 5:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake