Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would yall date a man that did steroids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:00am
have you tried kre alkalyn? monohydrate creatine can give you a lot of water weight.. 

and ON protein is really good. less sugar, carbs, and fat than the rest. 
but if youre trying to gain why not something like syntha 6? or i like up your mass.. very popular too. 
i remember seeing purple wraath but never tried it or heard feedback 

i loved jacked and this 1 other 1 that i cant recall the name of right now. 
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I'm gonna make a thread about what men are looking for in a woman.  What are their dealbreakers & things that are turn offs.  I will get the bhm menzes responses anonymously & post it.  Too many catty chicks catch feelings & attack our gentlemen over their prefernce because they don't meet their criteria.  I don't want the men ganged up on like the tat thread.   I will post it anonymously after I gather info from our bachelors.  This may take a day or 2.

that's a good Idea.. some of the man are cool on here... but afro and el ban is already tied up.. some that leaves you with  4 men I guess.
they are still bachelors if they aren't marriedEmbarrassed
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:07am
Yeen never been big.
Lil nigguh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:09am
for intra workout i like amino energy
but yea, im sure you know what works for you. 
good luck and keep us updated 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yeen never been big.
Lil nigguh.

U never seen me at my heaviest. But I've seen u at yours.

you. LOL
combwreckr View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote combwreckr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:24am
Maybe I'm the odd one out here, but I like my men somewhat soft. I like muscular guys but not the ones that are extremely ripped.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:27am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

have you tried kre alkalyn? monohydrate creatine can give you a lot of water weight.. 

and ON protein is really good. less sugar, carbs, and fat than the rest. 
but if youre trying to gain why not something like syntha 6? or i like up your mass.. very popular too. 
i remember seeing purple wraath but never tried it or heard feedback 

i loved jacked and this 1 other 1 that i cant recall the name of right now. 
kre alkalyn is crap.

i tried it when i was in the states some time ago and brought a tub back with me, what a load of bollocks, micronised mono is much better for me.

jacked is good imo, one of the best, at the the mo im trying out assault and it really is not jacked. where you thinking about c4?

never tried purple wrath or extend, i usually take amino8000 prior to my work outs.

i'll try some of the disolvable stuff.

at the moment,

assualt,

reflex whey

megaman multi vit

dessictaed liver tabs.

fish oils

and a whole bunch of sleep

shad, when i hit a peak (weight wise) i vist mcdonalds. does wonders for strength and a lil weight bump

Edited by afrokock - Dec 17 2012 at 9:28am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:30am
off top...probably not...
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:34am
Someone currently on the roids....probably not.

Some who previously used roids....maybe.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:38am
kre alkalyn is not crap. its buffered mono.. whats the diff between buffered and micronised? 
 maybe it just didnt work well for your body.  

yea i love jacked. i used to kinda date the west coast vice president of usp labs. 

i dont care for c4.. i think its just hyped up. Never tried assault but thats muscle pharm right? it was getting popular back when i was in that scene. 
i liked 1MR too.. jacked and 1mr are probably my favs.. but i always took more than recommended =/ 

i heard good things about xtend. 

i also knew a few ppl who sore by yoked and nitrix.. for pump/nitric oxide and vaso dilation 
but you really could probably just do plain ol arginine and beta alanine for that... 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>