Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - would u take ur brain dead child off life support?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

would u take ur brain dead child off life support?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 8:29pm
Yes, Why chose to keep the child in limbo??
Let him/her go.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The thing is one you take the person off life support you can't see or hold them anymore. Decomposition makes death so much worse imo.

dead bodies are supposed to decompose.

They were talking about that little girl Jahi on the news today...her family is releasing statements saying she's doing better and showing signs of life?  wtf is really going on at this point.  someone needs to go to jail now...using this poor little girl's dead body as some type of religious experiment.  i was very sympathetic around, oh say, Christmas...but now this is mental illness, not hope. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:41pm
Pull the plug.  I have monitored kids on life support and they are gone so fast.  I mean, you would think there would be some agonal breaths or rhythms but not always.  When they go that fast it only confirms that they were dead.  
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 10:03pm
I will pull the plug. Nobody's gonna benefit from the situation anyways. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic