Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would u consider this man homosexual/bisexual?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:15am
I believe him...things like that can happen. He was probably on meth.

I would never sleep with him though.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I wouldn't consider him homosexual. I'm guessing most people will though. 

This. I've had sexual experiences with a woman, doesn't make me bi or lesbian. Then again, people have GOT to stop with these rigid, b&w, BS versions of sexuality.

That's another thread though I suppose.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:16am
Never in my life have I felt the urge to experiment sexually with a woman. No attraction, no sex. I feel that goes for most people as well.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:17am
Heres the thing....it takes sexual attraction of some sort to consensually have sexual relations with others. My thing is you can suppress that attraction depending on the level. It may mean you never do it again, but lets not pretend that the attraction isn't there.

Edited by freedom76 - Apr 02 2013 at 10:17am
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:18am
Wouldn't consider him homosexual or bisexual. More of a try-sexual.....he tried it and it doesn't sound like its his cup of tea. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Heres the thing....it takes sexual attraction of some sort to consensually have sexual relations with others. My thing is you can suppress that attraction depending on the level. It may mean you never do it again, but lets not pretend that the attraction isn't there.

I think people can have sex for more than sexual attraction.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:22am
This possibly could turn into a good convo..
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:25am
The fact that you would have to ask  speak volumesSleepy
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:27am

Money?
Drugs/non-consent?
Those are true. Do you suppose this is what happened? Or was it they both felt a sexual attraction and went with it? Then later realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be? Let me in on it. I have never had sex with a woman, so I don't know what would make me do it.

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 10:28am

Money?
Drugs/non-consent?
Those are true. Do you suppose this is what happened? Or was it they both felt a sexual attraction and went with it? Then later realized it wasn't all it was cracked up to be? Let me in on it. I have never had sex with a woman, so I don't know what would make me do it.

Maybe mentally attracted. Maybe boredom. Maybe curious. I don't think any of those things necessarily means sexually attracted.

Swinging to a different vine. Do you think a woman can have (consensual) sex with a man that she isn't sexually attracted to?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic