Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:33pm
All I'm sayin' is don't automatically judge because she is pretty.  I mean....don't we complain about that type of stuff?  Which is funny cause if this were any other thread I get the feeling she'd be deemed unattractive or basic.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LOL. Ya'll remind me of days of old when females couldn't get nanny work because they were "too pretty" or because they were pretty it was assumed they were fuccin' or going to fucc Lord Bainbridge or summin'. 
I don't know what's going on here but at first glance it doesn't look in appropriate. His hand was not firmly on her ass....it was place lightly like perhaps she lost her balance for a sec.   If u gone cup an ass u CUP AN ASS.

Some people try to be polite and just tap the ass to see how they respond. If she smiles back or doesn't say anything, then that gives him the OK to cup them cheeks and jiggle them ferociously the next time they gets together.so maybe he was just being polite.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:34pm

If you're man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

word...after a while helga starts looking aightLOL

its best to have a auntie or grandma to be nanny imho.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:34pm

If you're man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

Lay me a a casket lined with sapphire silk.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:36pm
Well if you're with someone who's hungry for the wandering eye, then no amount of avoidance will stop it. But assuming you're not with a hound, I'm not going to willingly set myself up for a situation that will leave me open to get burned.

But if Gwyn loves it, I like it.  
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:37pm
I mean, if I needed a nanny, she wouldn't have to be old or/and ugly, but that heaux couldn't look just like I did 15 years and 2 kids ago neither. Common sense?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

lol at people thinking Nanny McPhee would be a "safer" choice LOL

nanny mcphee would probably be so happy to get the attention she'll 'prolly' toss it up throw it down and spin it around so good, his eyes will be rolling in the back of his head like lotto balls

Edited by afrokock - Nov 27 2012 at 8:38pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

LOL. Ya'll remind me of days of old when females couldn't get nanny work because they were "too pretty" or because they were pretty it was assumed they were fuccin' or going to fucc Lord Bainbridge or summin'. 
I don't know what's going on here but at first glance it doesn't look in appropriate. His hand was not firmly on her ass....it was place lightly like perhaps she lost her balance for a sec.   If u gone cup an ass u CUP AN ASS.

Some people try to be polite and just tap the ass to see how they respond. If she smiles back or doesn't say anything, then that gives him the OK to cup them cheeks and jiggle them ferociously the next time they gets together.so maybe he was just being polite.

*shrugs* possibly...but they didn't get a pic of her smiling back.  They got a pic of her huffin' up the Hollywood Hills with a kid on her back.  Just because she doesn't say anything doesn't mean she would want to get it in.  We talk about harrassment and the like all the time on here.  She might actually be a decent person and Gavin would be in the wrong.  Using his position as her boss to get the drop on her....if that is indeed the case.

Also...it could have been an accident.  I've touched many a titty and ass on accident tryna catch someone when they trip or loose their balance on the train.  He raised his hand fast and caught her lightly by the but instead of the back pack which he may have been going for.

edited for extreme typo.

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 27 2012 at 8:47pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

lol at people thinking Nanny McPhee would be a "safer" choice LOL

nanny mcphee would probably be so happy to get the attention she'll 'prolly' toss it up throw it down and spin it around so good, his eyes will be rolling in the back of his head like lotto balls

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww to nanny mcphee secks. Images of this are flashing thru my head and I caint make it stop !
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:46pm
Looks to me like Gavin brought her along as a pack mule.

@model...I see what you're saying but ...to judge her..when she might actually be competent.  I mean...why put it on her?   Trust your husband to say no and fire her if she throws the cooch at him.  Why would he burn u if he loves u?  And why assume your man is so weak to just take what's thrown at him?  That's like females gettin mad at the other female when they catch their husband lookin' at her.

not comin' at u but i'm just sayin'.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>