Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

If you're man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

lol at people thinking Nanny McPhee would be a "safer" choice LOL

nanny mcphee would probably be so happy to get the attention she'll 'prolly' toss it up throw it down and spin it around so good, his eyes will be rolling in the back of his head like lotto balls

LOLCryDead

This just killed me dead and buried me at the same damn time!

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:05pm
I just realized my typo.  I'm ever so sorry.  I swear I know the diff between you're and your.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Looks to me like Gavin brought her along as a pack mule.

@model...I see what you're saying but ...to judge her..when she might actually be competent.  I mean...why put it on her?   Trust your husband to say no and fire her if she throws the cooch at him.  Why would he burn u if he loves u?  And why assume your man is so weak to just take what's thrown at him?  That's like females gettin mad at the other female when they catch their husband lookin' at her.

not comin' at u but i'm just sayin'.  

I totally get what you're saying. To put perspective on it. My fiance works in the club industry, and has for the past 7.5yrs that we've been together. I work in the entertainment industry and have for the past 3/4 yrs. In that time, I haven't stalked him to ensure that he's not talking to chicks, and vice versa. Yes I trust my man and don't go running around acting like a crazy stalker. But I've also had women try me - not him acting unfaithful - but nutty chicks who see my fiance as a walking wallet or think that they can do and say what they please and I have to check a chick from time to time. And I know women who enjoy attempting to sleep with other ppl's men just to prove that they can. But then I also know men who think it's cool to try to take a man's chick. Seriously, I just got engaged and have had more men try to push up on me in the last 3 months even when I wave my hand in their faces.

Having said that, and knowing how thirsty some people can be, I'm not inviting a potential problem into my actual home. I know I have to deal with a lot of crazy chicks & guys when I walk outside my 4 walls. But I'm FOR SURE not going to set myself up for a scenario where I'm creating an opportunity for problems.

Besides, I'm not a fan of nannies. I'll raise my own kids thanks. LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:08pm
OIC.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:22pm
err...  but would yall be more hurt if he was sexing the nanny that looked like this one or the Nanny that looked like Arnold's?  LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:23pm
I'd be hurt either way. Altho it is a bit of a bruise to the ego (keeping it real) if you find out your SO is hooking up with someone who looks like the back end of a horse. Ouch

I'm just sayin...
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:28pm
Why yall acting like the ugly nannies don't get the D??

word to Arnold's Nanny

had a child any errythang
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

err...  but would yall be more hurt if he was sexing the nanny that looked like this one or the Nanny that looked like Arnold's?  LOL

lol i didn't even see this post..
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Why yall acting like the ugly nannies don't get the D??

word to Arnold's Nanny

had a child any errythang

yep! The 'unattractive' nanny might be quicker to do it if she doesn't have many options lol. Hot nanny for my imaginary child, pleaseLOL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I'd be hurt either way. Altho it is a bit of a bruise to the ego (keeping it real) if you find out your SO is hooking up with someone who looks like the back end of a horse. Ouch

I'm just sayin...

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures