Perfect Hair Collection

Would this raise your eyebrow?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would this raise your eyebrow?
    Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:49pm
Someone retweeted an Instagram vid of someone at Dave and Busters .
Would you think this is normal son and father interaction or would this raise an eyebrow?

Vid here

Edited by jonesable - Nov 17 2013 at 3:55pm
Sponsored Links

used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:52pm

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Someone retweeted an Instagram vid of someone at Dave and Busters I guess.Would you think this is normal son and father interaction or would this raise an eyebrow?

Vid here

I dunno...Confused

I'd be mad uncomfortable if I saw that.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:53pm
Yeah I would have done more than raised an eyebrow... thats the kinda rub a dude gives to someone hes smanging or wants to smang......it wasnt like a "its going to be aight rub" but more  of a sensual caressing. The kid didnt look comfortable either.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 3:58pm
I really don't know. I mean its a sound clip of an entire outing. He could just b one of those dads that doesn't understand that ur baby isn't 5 anymore, and he never spends time with him due to work and life, and is happy to be out with his baby.

Or he could be a raging pedophile.

I don't know, but I would definitely keep him away from my child while at that Dave and busters.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 5:02pm
People are strange. 
I was parked behind a woman who was dropping off (her son?) at the movies. The boy was about 12 and I watched (the mom?) give him a loooong mouth on mouth kiss, then hit him on his butt as he exited the car. 
I was so disgusted.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:11pm
You nevvvvvver know with people now a days.....yes my eyebrow is raised....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:35pm
Yeah...that was weird...Confused
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 6:38pm
I think I would 

...but I'd feel bad if it's just a man that's very affectionate and it's completely innocent. I don't think people would care as much if it were a woman and that's slightly problematic.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I think I would 

...but I'd feel bad if it's just a man that's very affectionate and it's completely innocent. I don't think people would care as much if it were a woman and that's slightly problematic.

this.. 

it does seem kinda odd.. but at the same time if it was a woman it wouldn't seem anywhere near as bad… 

like i could see me doing that to my daughter.. sometimes i do weird things like that to my friends.. and I'm DEF not into them like that… at all… 

so i don't wanna judge… 
he didnt even go down to the lower back or anything… 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:13pm
The boy could have behavioral issues...some kids do better when they receive affection...or he's a molestor...I'd wonder what's going on.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>