Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would Polygamy Help Build Black Wealth In America?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Would Polygamy Help Build Black Wealth In America?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:55pm
It's not even just her butt, either. She got the perfect legs to go with it.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

actually...no shots.  Po-Lite and his wives have been discussed here many times before.  and the reactions are almost always the same.  to bring up sex,  shade his wife/wives and assume that they're all criminals. (for the most part)  Almost like it's impossible for a black man to do this with any type of success.

iono...i guess i just hate how it's automatically dismissed.  we see dysfunctional "monogamous" relationships everyday yet when this is brought up...

again...I totally understand that this is not for everybody but damn...to insult people for no reason?  *sighs*

Yup yup yup to the bold. I see so many women in similar situations and they don't get the benefit of pooling all their finances, living under one roof, having extra eyes and hands to care for their children, etc. etc. Instead their babies barely get any time with the father and they  are struggling financially.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging that there can be a successful alternative.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Three of his wives

I recognize the two on the left and the one on the very right but not sure who the fourth is if she's pictured...

Amunet ain't no joke.

That made me turn my head. Damn....

That azz!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:01am

IA maysay.  *shrugs*  I noticed that when it comes to this sex and emotion is the first thing thought up and brought up.  I mean he's a black man...he can't possibly be sincere about his sh*t or operating on any other level.  Black folks are only capable of functioning with the lower levels and  sex force.

That said...he did make some valid points about family.  I've had a lil bit of that happen to me.  Alot of folks don't like when a black man actually helps a woman do better instead of going with the status quo.  It's got to be brain washing.

I feel the shots. It's all good. 

actually...no shots.  Po-Lite and his wives have been discussed here many times before.  and the reactions are almost always the same.  to bring up sex,  shade his wife/wives and assume that they're all criminals. (for the most part)  Almost like it's impossible for a black man to do this with any type of success.

iono...i guess i just hate how it's automatically dismissed.  we see dysfunctional "monogamous" relationships everyday yet when this is brought up...

again...I totally understand that this is not for everybody but damn...to insult people for no reason?  *sighs*

You act like you saw me saying something positive about white polygamists. The race has nothing to do with it. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:04am
She has legs?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:06am

IA maysay.  *shrugs*  I noticed that when it comes to this sex and emotion is the first thing thought up and brought up.  I mean he's a black man...he can't possibly be sincere about his sh*t or operating on any other level.  Black folks are only capable of functioning with the lower levels and  sex force.

That said...he did make some valid points about family.  I've had a lil bit of that happen to me.  Alot of folks don't like when a black man actually helps a woman do better instead of going with the status quo.  It's got to be brain washing.

I feel the shots. It's all good. 

You act like you saw me saying something positive about white polygamists. The race has nothing to do with it. 

I said black because the folks in question are black.

Hmmmm...*goes back to read my posts*

@lies...if u could tell me where u feel I was speaking specifically to u?  perhaps we can avoid circumvent the looming drama and shade?

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 25 2014 at 12:16am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:07am
Mixer stoopit LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:12am
I saw her pretty face..and then two extra extra large cakes. I ain't lying...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:16am
If its all about improving then why does it have to be all women? Like why cant there be some husbros in the bunch.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:17am
^^^^^^^The one time we saw that (with a black woman from what I remember) ...that was also shaded to death also and it was assumed that the woman's daughters had to be getting molested.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic