Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would Polygamy Help Build Black Wealth In America?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would Polygamy Help Build Black Wealth In America?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Goes to do squats in hopes of getting a 1/3 of that booty*

She's a barrrickkk!!!! *dun da da dunnn dun* house! LOL
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Um sorry yall but I refuse to watch the video unless someone figures out how to crop out the little boy. not saying that he is ugly. he just has an interesting look that I am not used to.

Believe it or not that's a girl...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:47pm

*shakes average cakes*

And she got the nerve to show it off in a great fitting white dress. Eff my life Lies!LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:49pm
So wait, that's what sisterwife means?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:50pm

@ Marcelo I wanted to see what his other wives were lookin like. Is that weird? LOL

I just wasnt expecting those candid pics, especially that last one lol. But after seeing his other wives, I want to ask you a question since you dont agree with polygamy.

Seeing his wives, they arent ugly women at all. I doubt they were "desperate" in the sense that they couldnt find a monogamous relationship if they wanted one. But keeping it real, its difficult for people, especially black women to find a brother who is conscious, has his own business and really about leading his household. So these women chose a man who had those qualities and are okay with being under one roof. Would you rather them stay single or be in a monogamous relationship with a brother who isn't on the same vibe as them? These women are obviously not the typical women, Brother Polight isnt the typical man, most men dont want multiple wives.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:50pm

Um sorry yall but I refuse to watch the video unless someone figures out how to crop out the little boy. not saying that he is ugly. he just has an interesting look that I am not used to.

Believe it or not that's a girl...

I ain't tryna blast his child all over the internet so here's a link. And you need to stop lol

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 24 2014 at 11:53pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:52pm

*shakes average cakes*

And she got the nerve to show it off in a great fitting white dress. Eff my life Lies!LOL

Chocklit thundah! LOLLOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

So wait, that's what sisterwife means?

The term usually refers to the wives in the marriage. It's meant to imply that the wives have a close bond (like a sister) that is non-sexual. There's not one "marriage bed". Each wife has a separate relationship with the husband.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

@ Marcelo I wanted to see what his other wives were lookin like. Is that weird? LOL

I just wasnt expecting those candid pics, especially that last one lol. But after seeing his other wives, I want to ask you a question since you dont agree with polygamy.

Seeing his wives, they arent ugly women at all. I doubt they were "desperate" in the sense that they couldnt find a monogamous relationship if they wanted one. But keeping it real, its difficult for people, especially black women to find a brother who is conscious, has his own business and really about leading his household. So these women chose a man who had those qualities and are okay with being under one roof. Would you rather them stay single or be in a monogamous relationship with a brother who isn't on the same vibe as them? These women are obviously not the typical women, Brother Polight isnt the typical man, most men dont want multiple wives.

If it makes them happy then hey. A bid or two isn't necessarily seen as a negative thing by some people.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:54pm

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

IA maysay.  *shrugs*  I noticed that when it comes to this sex and emotion is the first thing thought up and brought up.  I mean he's a black man...he can't possibly be sincere about his sh*t or operating on any other level.  Black folks are only capable of functioning with the lower levels and  sex force.

That said...he did make some valid points about family.  I've had a lil bit of that happen to me.  Alot of folks don't like when a black man actually helps a woman do better instead of going with the status quo.  It's got to be brain washing.

I feel the shots. It's all good. 

actually...no shots.  Po-Lite and his wives have been discussed here many times before.  and the reactions are almost always the same.  to bring up sex,  shade his wife/wives and assume that they're all criminals. (for the most part)  Almost like it's impossible for a black man to do this with any type of success.

iono...i guess i just hate how it's automatically dismissed.  we see dysfunctional "monogamous" relationships everyday yet when this is brought up...

again...I totally understand that this is not for everybody but damn...to insult people for no reason?  *sighs*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style