Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Would I be a racist if
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Would I be a racist if

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Shut up
Status: Offline
Points: 19065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

u have the wrong question/title and the right intentions lol j/k

i seen ur pic ur educated, beautiful, and smart.. don't stoop down to an animals level just get a tranquilizer dartWink

Thank you.  
I might've engaged her further, but at least I didn't go to her house and drag her off the porch.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 321461
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.



You dont even want to hear the truth from blacks who date none blacks so yall in the same boat to be honest.

 
Back to Top
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Shut up
Status: Offline
Points: 19065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.

Que?
Back to Top
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 17 2008
Location: Babylon
Status: Offline
Points: 138102
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:42pm

Maybe I'm lost in the sauce because I've  reread both statements about 4 times and couldn't pinpoint anything worth getting upset over *le shrug*

You should be glad that The Most High put the spirit on this heathen to tell the truth...


Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 07 2012 at 1:43pm
Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182052
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:42pm
Midwest, you try so fcking hard all of the fcking time. Dont you get tired? Is that why you're always sipping some juice? Exhausted and dehydrated from all of that bullsh*t?
Back to Top
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 30 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 65305
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.



You dont even want to hear the truth from blacks who date none blacks so yall in the same boat to be honest.

 

I've never even heard a "swirler" spit hot fiyah before tbh.

So I don't know how to answer this.
Back to Top
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 30 2008
Location: ATL
Status: Offline
Points: 36357
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:


You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...


Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.


But is she lying about this though? I understand why people would be mad because it's crude as hell to say that the way she did, but if someone on BHM says those same facts, they would get a cosign. Is it only because they're black? The truth is the truth no matter who it comes from. How they say it may be wrong. White people got their own crud to face( but they don't acknowledge) the same way any other race does. I would have just thrown the crud back in her face. I don't like it when whites compare black and lgbt rights as the same thing and I would have called her on that too.


Edited by kkscottdale - Nov 07 2012 at 1:48pm
Back to Top
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Shut up
Status: Offline
Points: 19065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Maybe I'm lost in the sauce because I've  reread both statements about 4 times and couldn't pinpoint anything worth getting upset over *le shrug*

You should be glad that The Most High put the spirit on this heathen to tell the truth...

'Tis cool and fine, but that truth isn't mine.
I just feel like ofays have no place in any sort of black related commentary. Ever.
Even if the floor was open for her to do so, that wasn't even the matter at hand. It all came out of left field. 
I felt disrespected. I felt that she was out of line, and I told the translucent bish about herself.
Back to Top
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: Shut up
Status: Offline
Points: 19065
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:


You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...


Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.


But is she lying about this though? I understand why people would be mad because it's crude as hell to say that the way she did, but if someone on BHM says those same facts, they would get a cosign. Is it only because they're black? The truth is the truth no matter who it comes from. How they say it may be wrong. White people got their own crud to face( but they don't acknowledge) the same way any other race does. I would have just thrown the crud back in her face. I don't like it when whites compare black and lgbt rights as the same thing and I would have called her on that too.

Yes ma'am Pam, it was. She bopped her ass right on outta her lane when she brought it up unprovoked anyway. 
Call me what you will, but I don't need a white person to 'show me the facts' when they're clearly bigoted anyway. I'm just like "mayne, ain't chit you gotta show me."
Why did black people have to come up in the conversation in the first place is my whole point. 
In the context of the entire covo, she looked like a rambling racist jackass, real talk.

Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down