Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would I be a racist if

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:17am
u have the wrong question/title and the right intentions lol j/k

i seen ur pic ur educated, beautiful, and smart.. don't stoop down to an animals level just get a tranquilizer dartWink

Sponsored Links

juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:08am
Yeah...just drop kick her in her throat, PLEASE. I swear the racist comments are gonna come out more since Obama is back in office...smh.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:40am
I can't with them
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:00am
I care not what a salty cracka think. The president is black and they will deal. I would have just posted pics of Barack looking muy presidential just to fck with her
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:09am
She still hasn't responded any further, but I left this for her:

...and since I've gone to bed, I'm STILL waiting on another titan graph dripping with white privilege that tells me just how pathetic the black condition has gotten since the good ole days. 

I really dig your starry eyed repartee over the golden years
. /sarcasm
Blacks owned businesses; were raising babies in two parent homes; not aborting so frequently? Do you really have any idea just how condescending and disgusting that sounded? ... ... I'll wait. 

Yes. I'll wait on [CAVE BISH> to explain on just how black life in the 50's or WHENEVER was even relevant to the discussion at hand. 
[NAME REMOVED> addressed her LGBTQ friends, NOT her black friends, so to even mention anything so bold about a community that you know nothing of, and will never be a part of was positively ignorant and misguided. White privilege is a hell of a drug, I say.
The LGBTQ struggle for equality is indeed a struggle, but it is ABSOLUTELY NOT the same as what blacks, natives and others have experienced.

Bringing up African Americans in your bitter rant was absolutely tasteless, hateful, and completely unnecessary. 
In the meantime, I'll still wait. 
You'll tell me that I'm not seeing the whole picture; you'll say that you're not racist because you have a black friend or two; or you'll tell me to "just look at the facts" 

Well, my suggestion to you is to pull your head out of the sand, and toss away your little fact book on the "condition of them there coloreds" while you're at it.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:14am
"condition of them there coloreds"? Bwahhahahahaha! Cry
Reminds me of 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:18am
I added: 
 Tell me how the government bombing entire black neighborhoods was peachy keen. Expound on forced sterilization, and lynch mobs too. 

*sigh* she made me mad, y'all.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:21am
I don't even bother getting into arguments on fb.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:28am
I try to avoid it when I can, but she pops off on this girl's statuses all the time unchecked. This is the 4th time she's just come out of pocket like that and it offended me.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:40am
nothing she said was back kick in worthy.

most of the time when whites talk about the "good old days" what they really mean is, they as the middle class were able to have housekeepers and nannies on one income; something most of them couldnt do today on two. they blame black people for the financial shift in society and actually believe that our lot in life is to serve them.  it never occurs to them to blame capitalism, the government, international bankers or even themselves, so they blame black people.  what they often seem to forget is that in those "good old days" they were resentful about paying blacks at all. what it all balls down to is they just want their servants back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic