Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would I be a racist if

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Momeijheii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:10am
Catch 22: this shriveled up cave bish is my friend's girlfriend's aunt. 
I still want to kick her down a flight of stairs despite all that though.

I'm interested to see what my friend has to say about it tomorrow.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:11am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:17am
I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Catch 22: this shriveled up cave bish is my friend's girlfriend's aunt. 
I still want to kick her down a flight of stairs despite all that though.

I'm interested to see what my friend has to say about it tomorrow.

friend's girlfriends Aunt?...I think that's enough degrees of separation for you to answer her back if u want.

Go 'head and ether her with some facts of your own and report back.  Tho....I can't be completely mad...some of those same statistics have been used in arguments on here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:23am
It irks me that the discussion was on gay rights and women's rights, and this woman brought black life into the mix.
Her remarks came completely out of left field; and the way she listed her little pros about black life back then almost read that we currently just ain't sh*t. 
We're like 13% of the overall population. How in TF do we lead the pack in everything negative, and why does she have all of this information on hand like a tuna casserole recipe?

White people prattling on and on about what the black community does/doesn't do and so on just offends me anyway.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:24am
Give her the bus driver special.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:28am
They're quick to pop off about abortion rates and marriage/divorce rates on our end, but mention genocide, forced sterilization, gentrification, and virtually everything that makes the white man tick, and we get the whole "Get over it; that was in the past" song and dance. 
It's like it's the only one these people know. Got Damn.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:46am

Ask that woman what life was like for gays and lesbians 50 years ago?  Tell her this discussion has nothing to do with the black community and what the fucc we were doing 50 years ago.  The discussion was on LBGT community. 

Tell her that she needs to check her straight white priviledge at the door if she want's to participate in this discussion.   Inform her that her response is coming from a place of priviledge since she automatically wants to talk about how supposedly good straight white women had it 50 years ago when that was not the discussion.

Go ahead and DIP her like a damn Toon and report back.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momeijheii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:49am
She kindly told me "Good night."
I'm not done though. I'm procrastinating multi tasking with this whole studying for an exam thing. I'll get it later on in the a.m.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:59am
oh so she was tryna have the last word with that "Good Night"?  smh. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>