BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would god forgive me? christian advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kayla___ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayla___ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:34am
And what did you decide to do?

So sad all of you praising christianity and demonizing your original beliefs ( actually these beliefs are more connected to christianity than Amy other religion).

By the way you will only be affected by curses if your spirit is not strong yet. So start praying, find out about your guardian angels and ask them for guidance. Underestimating evil is THE worst thing you can do for yourself. Trust me i know
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:50am
Talk to a Priest?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

Whatever you do, do not visit any spiritual leader, you will just be opening the door to more occult stuff.

Black magic, white magic, it's all magic and therefore not according to God's law, so voodoo is most def. not something that God would approve of under any circumstance what so ever. So no matter your intentions behind it, if you know His(YHWH) Word, what he has intended and go against it, it won't really speak in your favor.

You also have to rearrange your mind, if you open that door, also meaning mental door, demons will have loads of fun with you. It is not for nothing that the term fighting your inner demons came to life.

Confide in God and I believe that if your intentions are right in your heart, He will forgive you.

And yes things might get more difficult before they get better once you go against evil, but it pays off in the end.

For future reference, do not engage in anything occult if you choose the Christian path, not even if it's referred to as "Good", God no longer performs miracles through people, so psychics and spiritual leaders are actually communicating with spirits(demons) and ghosts are actually spirits and not of the deceased and in some cases they're communicating with Satan himself.

Anyway, best of luck, I have read some pretty good advice in here. Hope things will change for the better for you.

Agreed
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 7:59am
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:25am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Not all voodoo is bad voodoo, go see a voodoo preist. If you are in new york visit a botanica

My friend told me put a piece of cut aloe in front of your door if it's black/hard whatever within the hour you have a curse on you

Confused i thought all cut aloe turns black due to oxidation sorta like avocadoes
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:46am
The devil could be condemning you...

A few months ago I went through this period of fear and anxiety...I was afraid and worried. Whenever I drove on the highway, I just knew an 18-wheeler was gonna crush me, I knew my plane was gonna crash...I knew a boulder would fall on my head. I knew all of these horrible things would happen and I would die a horrible death.

I started working my new job and I stopped writing to God, I stopped praying as intently, I stopped reading my bible. I started drinking more, I started doing things that I knew I shouldn't have been doing.

I knew I felt this way because I was getting further from God.

I began reading my bible again, and I didn't feel better. I felt uninterested, unmotivated, and blah. Later that day, I cried my eyes out to God. I let Him know I was sorry and I just let everything off of my chest. I spoke to Him how I'd speak to my best friend and I felt better immediately.

There may be an internal struggle that's happening with you.

Or, you could be opening your heart to demons. Do you fall asleep with the TV on? Do you listen to certain types of music all day? These things could be affecting your mind and your thoughts...

Pray, meditate on the word, talk to God.

I have some verses on my computer that comforted me like crazy when I was going through my pre-marital sex convictions. I will post them later when I get home.j
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:29am
I just noticed that SweetNovember is gone..umm.. interesting
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

non christian opinion:

What ever it is you do you need to believe in it.  You have to give it energy for it to work.  Just like the Christians are tellin' u that u need to believe in the word.  Your belief gives it life. U believe u are cursed so u are giving it even more power.

Even the bible says somewhere that  "Ye are God".  Look within to find your answer.   This is something you will have to meditate on.  IMO.

IA with this 100%.  With that said if you BELIEVE that consulting a voodoo priest will work it probably will.  If you believe seeking mental help will work, it probably will.  If you believe Jesus will eventually help, he will.   The bottom line is that you are actually manifesting this deep down have a belief that you are doomed.  That feeling of doom is the problem.   You need to evaluate that feeling, figure out where its coming from and KILL IT!!   Good luck, I really hope you find some peace. 

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:53pm
heck is this? OP are you on meds or something..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic