BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would god forgive me? christian advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:45am
haitians always talking that nonsense
Sponsored Links

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:37am
You can't have 2 masters.  Just as TD Jakes says: You can't have God as your father and the devil as your sugar daddy.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

haitians always talking that nonsense

Yah, I used to think that too. But once you see it in real life, all that "nonsense" ain't really nonsense anymore.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 3:14pm
God hates you but I'll pray for your cursed soul anyway.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 4:52pm
Based on all the evidence I agree with seeking help from a medical professional...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Why do you think so?
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 12:02am

Why do people act as if evil does not exist?? It is the bible, look tt the challenges Jesus had to go through!

OP-this is where you are messing up, You need to have one belief system and stick to it!  If you there are in fact evil forces on you-seek the help of the elders of your belief as they will have more knowledge about these things.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 6:59am
Whatever you do, do not visit any spiritual leader, you will just be opening the door to more occult stuff.

Black magic, white magic, it's all magic and therefore not according to God's law, so voodoo is most def. not something that God would approve of under any circumstance what so ever. So no matter your intentions behind it, if you know His(YHWH) Word, what he has intended and go against it, it won't really speak in your favor.

You also have to rearrange your mind, if you open that door, also meaning mental door, demons will have loads of fun with you. It is not for nothing that the term fighting your inner demons came to life.

Confide in God and I believe that if your intentions are right in your heart, He will forgive you.

And yes things might get more difficult before they get better once you go against evil, but it pays off in the end.

For future reference, do not engage in anything occult if you choose the Christian path, not even if it's referred to as "Good", God no longer performs miracles through people, so psychics and spiritual leaders are actually communicating with spirits(demons) and ghosts are actually spirits and not of the deceased and in some cases they're communicating with Satan himself.

Anyway, best of luck, I have read some pretty good advice in here. Hope things will change for the better for you.

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:37am
Girl you betta take Beyonce up out your avi saying crazy mess like that Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic