Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Would god forgive me? christian advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:18am

honey, I plan on talking to you soon. Once I'm back at home I will talk with you.

in the meantime please don't go to the voodoo priest

Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:24am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Yes God will forgive if you are serious about asking for His forgiveness, but there might be consequences like even more demonic spirits messing with you if you open yourself to voodoo...

Didn't you post this question before?

I asked how to remove curses but most people are sarcastic. I am serious as hell.

have you tried google
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:47am
I think you might want to seek a theipist to help you get your stuff together and face to reality that this so called curse is in your head.

sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

God is the Creator and Master of the natural world. Satan is only the master of illusion. He deals in hallucination and deceit. Any limited powers over nature he may possess are entirely circumscribed by God, but he can control susceptible minds. People in Satan’s power are obsessed and hypnotized by evil. The source of black magic’s power is fear.

ALL of this. Don't see the voodoo priest. Pray & seek priests & put together a prayer circle at church but do not open yourself up to black magic please.

I know a girl from my boarding school who was possessed by 3 people/spirits. Our Christian Union group came together & had a prayer circle for her. It took a while & the spirits were laughing calling their prayers feeble before they were finally driven out. But she continued to seek God instead of black magic. & it turned out it was her neighbours' black magic practices that got her possessed in the first place.

& please PM me too if it's ok

Edited by sistagal - Aug 04 2013 at 6:12am
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:19am

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I need chrisitan advice on this. I don't know if anyone remembers but I talked alot about being cursed. When I was young, I was taken care of by a woman who allegedly cursed me. I pray and pray but strange supernatural events seem to follow me wherever I go. So I talked to a woman and she said her uncle had the same problems as me and he saw a voodoo priest who removed a spell from him. I believe in Jesus but so far, he hasn't been any help in alleviating these problems. I think I should see a spiritualist who might be able to help more.

I believe you and I'd like to hear whatever suggestion is offered to you.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 7:55am
Put your trust and faith in God.......I used to deal with the occult/ voodoo heavily.....opening those doors always come with reprecussions and you will get a lot of boomerangs.....if a demon has attached itself to you use the blood of Christ/Jesus prayer.....good luck
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:05am

I can't give any christian advice, but I really do hope that you find peace within yourself HugHug

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:34am
Obeah is real.
Evil is real.

Praying works, but usually if you're going to pray obeah away it takes more than just you to do it.
If you wan it to be done a holy way, instead of visiting an obeah man or woman, you need to go to a church (not a white church, more like a caribbean church where they are familiar with obeah) and the whole congregation lift their hands and pray the evil away. They might feed you some of the oil from the alter.

If you visit an obeah man/woman they will do something more pagan. You can also visit a pandit. But first you should ask god for his direction, and go where he leads you.

He wont come down and do some magic...though...he might if it's a serious situation like my mom had with my birth. Anyway, if you bypass god and go to man first..yeah god will be mad. If u go to the man God Inspires then that's different.

Edited by Derri - Aug 04 2013 at 9:35am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 9:45am
Just because Jesus overcame death and evil doesn't mean there is no more death right? So same for evil...
It just means that there is a way out of it. We are no longer slaves to death and slaves to evil. It can be over come through our belief in Jesus the Christ and his instruction.

One day there will be no more death nor evil..but that day has not come. But we have a hope now. There is a way now.

Edited by Derri - Aug 04 2013 at 9:46am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>