Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Worth Discussing or let it go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Morris Chestnuts View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morris Chestnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:40am
what is his disability? Geek
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:41am
I would be so mad. Wow. It's up to her though, I don't even know what I would do, but I'd know that if they ever needed my money they probably wouldn't get it.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:42am
I'm def a proponent of getting ish off ones chest, however I don't see how that convo will end well.

Ppl dont like to be confronted on their ish. How could her mom even justify that?!

Yeah dackmatized and brainwashed...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 2:51am
Originally posted by Morris Chestnuts Morris Chestnuts wrote:

what is his disability? Geek
*Waits patiently* I need some tips so I can get a doc co-sign this disability for me in the future.LOL

I think I would be more understanding if the mom said 'money is tight daughter, I can't help anymore' versus 'my hubby doesn't like me helping you get an education so I'm not giving you sh*t but I will gladly give him financial help to go to college'.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 3:16am
What are they? Well there is obesity, ADD, neck pain, depression to name a few. He's been applying for disability for 5+yrs

My girl and I are sitting here like Geek if his goal was to be a house husband FROM JUMP, why did he bother going to school?

THEN he didn't finish the degree b/c he felt that some of the courses weren't relevant to his major and didn't like certain professors. Sleepy

Edited by Anah - Jun 21 2013 at 3:18am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 3:39am
She's better than me, because I would've been cussed out both of them as soon as she stopped paying because some new nigga had objections. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 3:52am
I thought this was but your friends husband.

Oh her mom as husband?

Things become tricky.. But momma fell for the okey doke

I'd just express my disappointment and leave it that.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:04am
What a mother.... That's messed up on soooooo many levels.

*sigh*

I feel for your friend. She should speak to her mother & get it off her chest & move on with her life. You cannot change the past but bottled up anger can change your present AND future.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:19am
He can't keep a job though, how is he supposed to get a college degree? All the work I did in college, it was damn near a full time job! Her mama is dumb on wasting her money on that scrub instead of supporting her daughter- grown or not SMH I wish my mama would....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 4:32am
the daughter sounds unhappy in her own life and is seems like shes using these people as a distraction.  if anything she should be happy that the loan was forgiven since it probably wouldve been her mother would have had to pay it off anyway. i guess it doesnt matter that the mother wouldve been in debt but who shes in debt for.

i dont know i just find it more worthwhile to examine my own life than others.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic