BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:27pm
Oh I have quite a few bad experiences. 

Praveen Ipex  I think this was a bandwagon order way back when. I liked to wear extensions and my sister was going through chemo at the time and I thought I'd share the hair with her and sell the leftovers on ebay.  I bought 3 kilos because that was the cheapest way at the time.  Some forum members got beautiful bundles of hair.  Me ..not so much.  I ordered all of it 24 inches.  Most of it came around 16 inches.  Half of it had to be thrown out immediately because it was so full of nits, split ends and greys.  When I say nits..I'm talking COATED in nits. I toiled for weeks with the rest of that hair determined to de-nit and clean it up. I had nightmares NIGHTLY about this hair and the thousands of dead bugs that I found in that box!  I'd say maybe 3 bunches were useable.  HUGE waste of money and time.  I broke 2 vacuums in the time because the mess the hair made trying to clean it up and it shed like crazy.  Those were very dark days.

Hairol on ebay.  She had a lot of positive reviews so I thought I'd give it a try with a small order.  The hair was processed curls.  After the ugly processed curls washed out, I was left with the ugliest, driest, lamest wavy hair ever.

Haley's curls.  Everyone here loved her hair at the time.  I received puny, stringy, spaghetti curls.  Hair was ugly processed curls.  She swore it was all natural.  I think she gave me a refund though.

I also received some other hair from an indian vendor I don't remember.  The hair shed worse than BSS sensational hair and was coated with some greasy crud which took me days to wash out.

Boohoo.  I get depressed just thinking about some of the cash I blew during that time.

RK hair.  OMG this stuff was horrendous. Indianhairs sent me hair that I had to chop about 5 inches of split ends off. I don't know what that lady did to her hair to get such huge splits.  It was totally white at the ends!
Sponsored Links

MizzDejaPooh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzDejaPooh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by WeaveGuru WeaveGuru wrote:

bella dream hair
iamminglee.com
indulge-hair.com

and many more

I find this suprising since every D list celeb and they moma swear by this hair LOL
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by MizzDejaPooh MizzDejaPooh wrote:

Originally posted by WeaveGuru WeaveGuru wrote:

bella dream hair
iamminglee.com
indulge-hair.com

and many more

I find this suprising since every D list celeb and they moma swear by this hair LOL

Their Brazilian was trash! My friend had a birds nest on her head after three weeks.
Elegantmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elegantmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:58pm
LOLthanks so much, I just plan to buy the hair online. The comments above would be wonderful for me to avoid unnecessary trouble...
minty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:30am
Bliss hair was the worst ever,I think she sent me their worst batch. No way it was virgin hair they sent because from the package I could never comb or brush. It's my worst buy ever and shocking cause I only saw positive reviews about them
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:17am
Bliss ?!!! That is shocking because  I thought it was like THE best out there  , never ordered from them but from what I read ...
For me its Rosa on Aliexpress, smh , wrong pattern was sent or maybe they don't even care to duplicate it so it looks like the picture. It tangles , it's very dry , the shedding is OK but the dryness of this hair is driving me nuts . I think ill boil it for curls and slap it on a wig and call it a day
minty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:13pm
I guess bliss had a bad batch and decided I should get it,it was so painful considering how expensive their hair is. That hair could not be salvaged at all. So many have had good experiences with them so I'm sure I am one of the unlucky few who tried them,buti would never ever go back to them.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:16pm
WOOOWWWW I have never heard a bad review about Bliss...for that price you should not experience anything bad!!
How long ago was this? You should contact them and let them know cause their hair costs too much to be having bad bundles
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:27pm
Shocked about bliss as well...I still have hair from them that's over 5 years old...
Anywho,my worst purchase was Luxe hair..the hair itself was aiight,but the beards on the weft were so long that it caused the hair to tangle like crazy.It turned into a rats nest with the quickness
minty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:06am
Was about two years ago
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>