Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 7:50am

Will definitely keep my eye on this thread

Edited by solicitfashion - Oct 02 2012 at 7:51am
Sponsored Links

dani454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 1:52am
Onyc
MsLisa2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLisa2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by dani454 dani454 wrote:

Onyc
what did it do? I was considering purchasing this hair soon
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by BrunBella23 BrunBella23 wrote:

World beauty wigs..  Washed uninstalled hair and it turned into a demon.  Then the rep stalked and threatened me for weeks after I won a paypal dispute.

ShockedShocked
dani454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:39am
Originally posted by MsLisa2006 MsLisa2006 wrote:

Originally posted by dani454 dani454 wrote:

Onyc
what did it do? I was considering purchasing this hair soon

The hair is VERY shiny. I purchased some to use on the top of my install to help with blending ... .... worse mistake. After vigorous washing the second time around, I sort of removed the luster but after a few days it came back, and 2x as hard. Cry

Granted, I got Indian hair but damn. I've had Indian before and it wasn't as shiny. People kept telling me it looked like shiny "barbie" hair and I was so embarrassed... so just don't buy the Indian Virgin unless you want that shiny, fake effect. I use the hair to play with, and not even my girls want to use it for their installs. Smh
*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *WeaveStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 2:40am
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

Joya Styles !, hands down...The closures were worst than a rat's nest. Me & JamaicanLovely ordered from her Angry

She is crazy as I don't know what. She tried to force me to take something I didn't order or authorize.  I did everything by the book as per her sites rules which is why she lost the money and any potential business from me or anyone I know. . I had to get a refund through a paypal dispute from that psychopath. 
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:37am
Just wanted to share all of the contact details I knew on that crappy company I posted about before in the weaves section.

Store Link:
Noble wig trading company
Store No.806431

TradeManager ID: ali900083064 ;
Name:jingwen li
Company Name: jingwen li
Product/service:
Year Joined:2011-03-02
Trustpass Profile:
Telephone:86-0769-15377788596
Address: qishi town tiegang village,dongguan,guangdong,CN
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:50pm
Ladybeehair.com
Stay FAR FAR FAR AWAY
ex0tic_d0ll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ex0tic_d0ll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:30pm
Exotic Hair LA
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:00am
GLAM GODDESS BEAUTY with that fake azz non-Cambodian hair. It started tangling and knotting up fresh out of the box!!AngryCensored
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 35>
  Share Topic