BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gakkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gakkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:41pm
Wow ladies THANKS a bunch for the FYI on CV!!!!!!!
DID N E 1 post good cv's?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Gakkie Gakkie wrote:

Wow ladies THANKS a bunch for the FYI on CV!!!!!!!
DID N E 1 post good cv's?

Not in the worst hair thread
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Lwigs...total garbage in less than two weeks!

I agree Lwigs is garbage especially their 6AAAA grade hair...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Wayyyyyyyagotdang minute! Isn't L-Wigs that girls vendor that had a thread that was outted a few months ago. How the hayell is she still in business if the hair is garbage in less than 2 weeks. I bought hair also but I never used it. I sold it downstairs so I didn't know the quality. It looked really good at 1st glance.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn Did the BHM effect mess up this po' childs hustle or was the hair garbage from the beginning? NEWBIES WATCH AND LEARN WHEN YOU ASK US TO SHARE VENDORS THEN GET UPSET WHEN YOU GET 1 RESPONSE IN YOUR THREAD YOU CREATED 2 MINUTES BEFORE YOU JOINED.

This vendor wasn't shared it was kinda...............leaked per se.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Wayyyyyyyagotdang minute! Isn't L-Wigs that girls vendor that had a thread that was outted a few months ago. How the hayell is she still in business if the hair is garbage in less than 2 weeks. I bought hair also but I never used it. I sold it downstairs so I didn't know the quality. It looked really good at 1st glance.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn Did the BHM effect mess up this po' childs hustle or was the hair garbage from the beginning? NEWBIES WATCH AND LEARN WHEN YOU ASK US TO SHARE VENDORS THEN GET UPSET WHEN YOU GET 1 RESPONSE IN YOUR THREAD YOU CREATED 2 MINUTES BEFORE YOU JOINED.

This vendor wasn't shared it was kinda...............leaked per se.

Back Back Back in the day I bought wigs from them and they were fine, then the horror stories started and I left them alone. Who has time to be walking about looking like Herman Munster, Not I
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:15pm
Chinabestwigs sells total garbage at ridiculous prices. Please stay away from that company
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:18pm
I have learned that the Human hair game is very unpredictable, you love some bundles better than others. I have personally bought hair by the kilos and not even liked all of the bundles which was counted as a loss. I find that each time I purchase human hair, I'm really rolling the dice .
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:19pm
lWigs, simply a lady, divas premier

Edited by kinkyrebelle - Jan 16 2014 at 2:19pm
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 7:23pm
Elect cambodian hair, hands down
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by jasonking2005 jasonking2005 wrote:

If you have bought hair from aliexpress, there is many trading companies, not hair factory online store. 
Chinese new year is coming, if you want to buy hair extension, it had better buy it before 26th.
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/817653  You can save $5 with Counpon code "JS5"
STAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SPAMMING THE THREADS. PAY FOR ADVERTISING.DAMMMMMMMMMMAngry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic