BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
meme1703 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meme1703 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:51pm
mph sent me wrong hair and i tried there Brazilian hair it tangle and shed like some bss milky way 

indianhair.net there were to many short strands in my longer bundles and it shed horribly 

Sponsored Links

mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:03am
Wordt Vendor is Qindao Longfei (THIS IS NOT LYDIA COMPANY NAME ANYMORE)

THE HAIR IS COMPLETE UTTER TRASH!!!!

Soon as I took the hair out of the packaging and ran my fingers thru it.. LAWD jesus my hands had scars on them(not funny) ,It was so rough ,dry,brittle and the hair shed in CLUMPS ..I don't think that nursing this hair to life will help it ..I spent 276.00 I guess the saying you get what you pay for is CORRECT. Do not listen to some of these members on here when they suggest cause HIT & Miss is TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Anyways that's my experience hope I can save some one some type of money,..
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:28am
IndianHair.net friend wanted it.....I told her to go with Wags....she was being cheap and it was a ratty mess.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:51pm
Indianhair.net as well. First wash, it matted the f*ck up and shed sooooo bad! There was also some hair I bought in bulk from an ebayer from india. Wish I could give you the name, but they changed their user name so it'd be pointless. Full of lice, nits, and grey ponytails. I sent it back, but usps couldn't track it out of the country, so I lost over $500 from those f*ckers! They claim they never received the returned package.
EbonyBeauty2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EbonyBeauty2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:33pm
Queen virgin remy UGH!!! Tangles n shed!!! #trash
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:12pm
I got a closure from Indianhair.net that thing went bald like a cat with the mange and the 17 hair that were left were a matted mangled nappy mess.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 12:30am
I don't really do AV's, don't have the money like that so I stay on budget with aliexpress lol...

Vendor: GS HAIR- this hair tangled, tangled, tangled, tangled, and tangled so more... on the second day of me having it... it was so annoying..... and then the shedding was ridiculous kept shedding like crazy... so I just put it somewhere but I don't know where it is..
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 10:32am
Lwigs...total garbage in less than two weeks!
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 1:52pm
I have 2 submissions:
Holly - CY FLW processed from Indian Hair. IKR ? - that was my bad to buy processed Indian hair. Lesson learned. Hair is gorgeous AF , texture on point, lace is a dead match, all that. But that ish tangles like nobodies business, will not hold a curl to save my life, and countless strands break every time I have to brush it out. Also, it has a weird cone shape at the top no matter how much I try to reshape it. Confused

HalleysCurls - GWR wefts texture was bomb but wave was gone after 1-2 washes. Also, silk based closure was HORRIBLE balded like a Eagle on my arse in 3 weeks. Cry Looked like the parting of the red sea. Then when I contacted customer service in my appropriate "you get more flies with honey" way, them heffas told me it was my fault from over manipulation. When I replied that I worked with several closures from various vendors with much success and was well versed in how to treat a silk closure. The Rep told me to buy hair from the other vendors and then  BLOCKED MY EMAIL ACCOUNT when I tried to reply!!!

I was hot as fish grease yall!Angry I instantly logged into my incognito account and blasted thier no customer service having arses to the pits of weave hell. I was pounding that damn keyboard so hard typing that email, one of my keys popped off! I think I had PTSD after that. I vowed never to order from them again, and never did. 
RIRockstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIRockstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 5:26pm
Been a member since 2008 and lost my dang password and email addy I signed up with.  However I have been with all of you in spirit.

Worse company was Dingly or however you spell it.  Purchased loose body wave and went to miami.  It was nice when it was wet and lasted a good month.  The trouble came when I flat ironed it.  Hair was everywhere.  I thought the manufacturer was following me and collecting the hair to start a new weft.  Also the lace frontal lasted two months then one day became really tangled when I washed it.  I remember when I contacted them again they were starting new coming and changing the name.  Also I believe the lace wigs I purchased was from their sister company Premier etc. 

Another company was Rainbow hair - I had some good and bad hair from them.  Purchased over $$$$ but the hair does shed a lot.  One time I purchased and changed my mind cause I wanted to try another vendor and she immediately refunded my money.  I purchased Brazilian body wave from them.  I am tempted to give them another chance with a different type but the shedding Ouch

I have seen some of your post and one company you mentioned someone stated they purchased hair a long time ago and it was the worst.  I have been purchasing from them and they are a top notch vendor so maybe they changed since that persons purchase.

Wanted to try some of the other biz that were mentioned and had them on my list.  They have since been removed.

I love reading all the comments and the purple string one by far is the best one EVER LOLLOL!! I still laugh about that till this day.  Can't remember on what post.  Oh and lastly dearly Holly. I have had some good lace wigs with her and some bad ones.  I was almost tempted to fly to China one day on a wig that premier sent me.  I was going to search ever factory till I found that mofo and beat him with that unit.  It was THEEE WORST!!.

I now wear lace frontals and sew in's fom the same factory.  They last much longer and I just use  a little tape to hold the front down.  Was tired of the glue.  It looks so much better and allows me to work out etc.

You ladies are the best and I love this forum.  Now to get from newbie to Vet.  Can't believe I just guessed my password and it let me on after 6b years smdhAngryOuchWink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 35>
  Share Topic