BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by CurlyDreams CurlyDreams wrote:

GlamourHouseofHair.com -- Hair was full of synthetics and smelled terrible! I doubt it was even real hair.

Hair that I bought from a member here a few years ago that was supposed to be virgin indian but  tangled horribly.

This although I see lots of great reviews the batched i gottangled like helland had no body just was stiff.
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

The following companies are all run by the same people on alibaba.com.   I bought Peruvian hair weft from 3 of these companies the same week and they sent me a similar tracking number which I realised and suspected I was dealing with the same person, I asked 2 of them but they denied knowing each other but unfortunately for them, the goods arrived together and the package was the same, same logo, same company, same dispatch notes, same address ,same hand writing (they wrote the inches by hand) etc.  
Please beware!  Especially for some of you looking to start a hair business and hoping to compare the products, you might want to consider comparing with 2 different (genuine) companies as opposed to same companies. Any company that ends with ‘hair product’ or ‘hair product factory’ are all the same people with different company names.
Celebrity hair product factory, 
 Qingdao hair top beauty products, 
 Jiaozhou Ruimei  Hair Products factory, 
 Qingdao Lisi Hair Products Co., Ltd.,   
Jiaozhou Xinhong Hair Product Factory, 
Topfeeling Hair Products Factory, 
Qingdao Li Beier Hair Products Co., Ltd.,  
 Sunny Grace Hair Products.,    
Flower Season Hair Products Factory

have not bought from these but just wanted to share cause i was looking to buy some  cheap kc from one them, saw it on hair scammers. these are just a few there are more companies, this individual owns, some of them have the same registration numbers.

thank you

this is ONE of the reasons i dont buy from aliex any more................ it all smelled, some had dead bugs in it stuck to the hair strand , jacked wefts and ALL OF THEM were underweight

you try to change buying from another company but it might be the same one again and its money down the drain

aliex hair is cheap for a reason
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

The following companies are all run by the same people on alibaba.com.   I bought Peruvian hair weft from 3 of these companies the same week and they sent me a similar tracking number which I realised and suspected I was dealing with the same person, I asked 2 of them but they denied knowing each other but unfortunately for them, the goods arrived together and the package was the same, same logo, same company, same dispatch notes, same address ,same hand writing (they wrote the inches by hand) etc.  
Please beware!  Especially for some of you looking to start a hair business and hoping to compare the products, you might want to consider comparing with 2 different (genuine) companies as opposed to same companies. Any company that ends with ‘hair product’ or ‘hair product factory’ are all the same people with different company names.
Celebrity hair product factory, 
 Qingdao hair top beauty products, 
 Jiaozhou Ruimei  Hair Products factory, 
 Qingdao Lisi Hair Products Co., Ltd.,   
Jiaozhou Xinhong Hair Product Factory, 
Topfeeling Hair Products Factory, 
Qingdao Li Beier Hair Products Co., Ltd.,  
 Sunny Grace Hair Products.,    
Flower Season Hair Products Factory

have not bought from these but just wanted to share cause i was looking to buy some  cheap kc from one them, saw it on hair scammers. these are just a few there are more companies, this individual owns, some of them have the same registration numbers.

thank you

this is ONE of the reasons i dont buy from aliex any more................ it all smelled, some had dead bugs in it stuck to the hair strand , jacked wefts and ALL OF THEM were underweight

you try to change buying from another company but it might be the same one again and its money down the drain

aliex hair is cheap for a reason

This is why I have decided to buy from American vendors from now on.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 4:13am
I purchased this hair from a member on the boards, OMG I looked like Rapunzel for all of five minutes then that hair turned on me like a rabid beast, no matter what I did. I laid that mess to rest, It would just start crawling up my nech like a snail.
Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamillah81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 7:57am
I tried some BSS Duvessa hair in a pinch when I needed it asap for a one week vaca. Worst ever.

Ive tried KevinCN's Chinese light yaki twice, one time it was amazing and the second time it was breaking and tangling so much I couldn't get myself to try it again.

Luckily, I haven't had any issues *knock on wood* with Jeffrey yet (although one batch he sent me was super brown). The most compliments I've ever gotten was some Jeffrey Chinese virgin body wave hair. He is expensive though, I may have to find a replacement soon.
MissSlimG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSlimG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:10am
Kabeliu on aliexpress!

That hair smelled like corn chips, feet, and a dirty old rug lol. I got the Brazilian deep wave. Once I got rid of that horrible smell and installed it it swelled like a 70s afro. Never again
theresag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:39am
KevinCN lite yaki.... Tangled HORRIBLY right off the bat. wait time extremely long... quality a 3/10.. SHOCKED. Purchased around this time last year
softnbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote softnbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:56pm
http://wellstylewig.en.alibaba.com/
Wellstyle Hair Products. Purchased a lace wig from them. There are not enough words in the word to describe that hair. A hot ratchett mess.  Never have I ..SMDH...Angry Currently working with my bank to get my money back.

Sales Associate  Ammy Li and the manager is Fox Zhao

Do you self a favor and stay away from them unless you have money to waste

Edited by softnbeautiful - Jan 19 2013 at 11:58pm
napturalpretty1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napturalpretty1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 7:45pm
Classique Remy, their coarse kinky curly looks beautiful but OMG the shedding when detangling was crazy! The third week in it had a horrible tangled death, had to take it out and trash it Christmas Day. It cost way too much for only three weeks, scared me off from AVs mh
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 4:48pm
IndustryLocs.com Brazilian wavy hair. The hair smelled HORRIBLE!! On top of that it was thin and had tons of short hairs. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 35>
  Share Topic