FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sampson S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 3:14am
Originally posted by lilytear lilytear wrote:

Hello Im new to tis forum, I've been doing a lot of research on selling hair weave at home. I really NEED Help, I don't know where to start.
It's a long way, should have a good quality and low price, then good service, It will be successful, be patientSmile
Sponsored Links

Sampson S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Jane Alexander Jane Alexander wrote:

DearSmile, i need some advices to make hair extension

I want to make up my hair for my friend's wedding, however, i have few questions about hair extension, do i need to buy the hair myself and take it to the salon or the salon have the hair products? Does anybody konw about the "16 Inch Two Tone Ombre Clip in Hair Extensions Bright Small Curly 9 Pieces" this hair? If i need to buy hair myself, where can i buy the high qulity hair? How about the hairplusbase.com? Or can you recommend some good shop to me? I will be appreciated if you could help me.
if you're just want a set, just buy from Americia Shop, if you buy large, alibaba.com  if want a good quality, need cost more money, 16inch 100g $100 will be best quality in China, usually 16inch hair is $30 to $60, but quality not so good.
Sampson S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 3:28am
Originally posted by renthony renthony wrote:

Story time! (I just remembered) I had purchase hair from this girl name Shakendall on IG and in her big.cartel website. I think that was around when wags were closed. I had asked very detailed information as far as the beards, wefts, hair care, and etc. It was for their deep curly hair and a girl from work told me about her and I also wanted to support her as a black woman having her own business, So I made the purchase. I rec. An empty bag of stuffing! No strand of hair. I called her and told her what happened and I didn't even want my money I just wanted some hair so I can make it to my hair appointment the next day. She told me she would re sent my order and I would get a tracking number. Never got it, I called and she told me,"Well something similar happened to me before and the lady stole my hair. I dont have to resend it out paypal told me so. However there is a 50 dollar claim on the order I cam have." So not only this b*tch tell me she was giving me a rep. Order and change her mind without letting me know before my hair appointment, but I did not rec. My hair and tried to offer me not even 1/8 of the money I spent spent for 4 bundles in the 18-24. Then I politely disputed this and got my money back and reported her to paypal as a fraud/scammer. Then found out she's still scamming people! Steer clear for her!
So sorry that bad thing happend to you.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 11:44am
Stop spamming dangit ^^^
Maxglamhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxglamhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2016 at 9:54pm
Many vendors sell at very cheap price, they don't care about customers, good hair will be not that cheap, so if you would like to get good hair, remember not pay for the cheapest ones.
AfricanLuvBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AfricanLuvBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 12:06am
For people that sell raw hair , selling hair that is expensive is very difficult. There will be a select few that can afford it. Raw hair is expensive, but it doesn't look to a person's eye like virgin hair. Consumers can be nieve on how virgin hair looks like. How can a person sell a great but expensive product to the general population?
Poorvapandya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorvapandya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 1:05am
hello everyone, 

There are two ways of hair extension either you go for synthetic hair or natural human hair.

Natural human hair is costly than synthetic one, it depends on your budget. Here  i am going to tell you several methods of hair extension.

Fusion hair weave- In this artificial hair pieces are combine with the natural hair, this method can stay for a long time than glue applied hair extension.

Sew in Weaves- In this technique either synthetic hair or human hair tied with natural hair through tight braids.

Drawstring weaves- 
 In drawstring weaves technique artificial hair are not attached with natural hair by using harmful adhesives product. Patient can remove these hair any time very easily.
ada123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ada123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 2:44am
Hi Everyone,
Perhaps there is no worst factory, nothing is perfect in the world, each factory company have chance to make mistake, but that happen to the mistake wig or hair ship to you, what is the most important is the attitude the hair factory or company to deal with it :)
B2kishot87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote B2kishot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 5:05pm
Rpg show wig I watched all the amazing youtube videos those gurus sold me it. It was rather thin looking shed and tangled. But what did I expect from a product coming from china.
feshfen01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feshfen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2016 at 9:00pm
 wig can not try to heat, electric volume, dyeing, braid, trim and other physical processing can generally be carried out. Wig does not require special maintenance and care, every day wear available cartilage ribs brush and sparse teeth, big wooden comb gently according to the requirements of hair to sort out. Wig temporarily not used, available hairpin by corrugated direction clamp fixed; before going to bed to will take the wig, finishing good placed in well ventilated place.

the wig is generally cleaned every 3~7 days for the most appropriate.
Before washing, first with coarse teeth soft brush or sparse teeth, comb gently from top to bottom out, to scrub clean the dirt and dust; then the wig into dissolved with special detergent in warm water (temperature of 25 DEG to 30 DEG C, preferably), soak 10 minutes will hand gently rinse for wig, and comb to comb wig adhesive materials. And finally re-use of water will clean the wig, with a dry towel gently dry wig on the water, to the wig painted a little hair cream, hung in well ventilated place to dry in the shade of the nature, re-use hair is fixed or blow molding. Do not often use, have to use a plastic bag sealed collection.
If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 45>
  Share Topic