Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:45am
I got a BAAAAD batch from WAG'S in 2009. It was one month in and the hair got epilepsy. Never no mo! 
Sponsored Links

sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:00am
Ideal hair Arts. worse hair ever gotten
Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:46am
^^^Y!!!?? What happened??? What did you order?  They are one of the vendors I was looking at....smh....
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:12pm
I bought their brazilian straight hair and peruvian hair. GOD! it was shedding like a dog and matted like crazy. i complained to the vendor and she stopped replying my mails.
Krandygrl00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krandygrl00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:37pm
ick!!!! They are def. off my list.  im sick of looking for another cv i might just break down and just order again from an av..... ;;;sigh;;;;
missbyrd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missbyrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:34pm
Jadore Hair Boutique! I bought this filopino hair from this heffa named Chanel Diane from youtube that was nit infested. I made the appointment for her to replace and install the bad hair, I drove all the way from Dallas to Pearland Texas (near Houston) to some fake @zz address. I called this fake phone number and never got a response. I was finally able to reach her via email (by the way)is the only way to contact her and she had all these apologies which meant nothing because she is yet to do anything about this since Thanksgiving. If you run across her youtube site, my suggestion is dont do it! She is a waste if your time and money!red
HoneyS7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HoneyS7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by missbyrd missbyrd wrote:

Jadore Hair Boutique! I bought this filopino hair from this heffa named Chanel Diane from youtube that was nit infested. I made the appointment for her to replace and install the bad hair, I drove all the way from Dallas to Pearland Texas (near Houston) to some fake @zz address. I called this fake phone number and never got a response. I was finally able to reach her via email (by the way)is the only way to contact her and she had all these apologies which meant nothing because she is yet to do anything about this since Thanksgiving. If you run across her youtube site, my suggestion is dont do it! She is a waste if your time and money!red

Shocked
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:54pm
Invogue Hair Products on aliexpress. They sounded like an okay company with high ratings and all but the hair was awful. Started off with deformed wefts which they convinced me was alright for install and ended with hair being completely matted within 24 hrs of installation. So much for "virgin" hair (srsly, I don't know why they keep saying that and in the same sentence will say the hair has been steam processed for the curl).

It's been almost 4 months since that's happened and I'm still fighting for my refund after they made an appearance on this forum. We had an agreement that I would send the hair back and when I did, they let it sit in the post office for 30 days which allowed for China Post to return to sender. 
joy22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joy22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:50pm
GLAM GODDESS! the hair is a joke!Angry 
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:13am
The following companies are all run by the same people on alibaba.com.   I bought Peruvian hair weft from 3 of these companies the same week and they sent me a similar tracking number which I realised and suspected I was dealing with the same person, I asked 2 of them but they denied knowing each other but unfortunately for them, the goods arrived together and the package was the same, same logo, same company, same dispatch notes, same address ,same hand writing (they wrote the inches by hand) etc.  
Please beware!  Especially for some of you looking to start a hair business and hoping to compare the products, you might want to consider comparing with 2 different (genuine) companies as opposed to same companies. Any company that ends with ‘hair product’ or ‘hair product factory’ are all the same people with different company names.
Celebrity hair product factory, 
 Qingdao hair top beauty products, 
 Jiaozhou Ruimei  Hair Products factory, 
 Qingdao Lisi Hair Products Co., Ltd.,   
Jiaozhou Xinhong Hair Product Factory, 
Topfeeling Hair Products Factory, 
Qingdao Li Beier Hair Products Co., Ltd.,  
 Sunny Grace Hair Products.,    
Flower Season Hair Products Factory

have not bought from these but just wanted to share cause i was looking to buy some  cheap kc from one them, saw it on hair scammers. these are just a few there are more companies, this individual owns, some of them have the same registration numbers.

Edited by afrikan gal - Jan 10 2013 at 9:16am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System