BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:44am
Originally posted by MizzDejaPooh MizzDejaPooh wrote:

Originally posted by WeaveGuru WeaveGuru wrote:

bella dream hair
iamminglee.com
indulge-hair.com

and many more

I find this suprising since every D list celeb and they moma swear by this hair LOL
Yeah. And I look at look at them on Instagram and people love them.  Does anyone know what kind of quality their hair is?
Sponsored Links

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 11:11am
Sunny May
The_Wax_Poetic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote The_Wax_Poetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 4:25am
After trying Brielle's, Halley's and Madira; Madira wins for absolute shystiest😂. The hair arrived wet smelling of dye, and trust me the shade it came in NO ONE naturally has that hair color. The owner was really tough to deal with since she kept firing off the same generic emails. To top it the curls don't even come back remotely looking the same...fraudulent. But I swear most of these money grubbing greedy heifers selling hair are so greedy they know even when we complain some other poor soul will buy it.
divaJones0308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divaJones0308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:41am
Pretty lady hair,  an the list goes on lol. i just decided to get bulk hair from bdogg an get it wefted myself cause aliexpress is getting on my nerves.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

bella dream hair
iamminglee.com
indulge-hair.com

and many more

I find this suprising since every D list celeb and they moma swear by this hair LOL
Yeah. And I look at look at them on Instagram and people love them.  Does anyone know what kind of quality their hair is?

Chile, forget bella dream hair. The owner is a rude hoodrat, that has absolutely no customer service skills. I would go with Sassy Mitchell instead.
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by divaJones0308 divaJones0308 wrote:

Pretty lady hair,  an the list goes on lol. i just decided to get bulk hair from bdogg an get it wefted myself cause aliexpress is getting on my nerves.

Be careful about jumping in on the bandwagon. I went in on a kg of bdogg with a friend. We each got about 16 ounces of wavy and curly bulk hair that we got wefted by Sam. At first, the hair looked fine, but after wearing the hair, every last bundle creeped and crawled unlike any hair I ever seen. 

Bdogg is the worst hair I ever had. Tangling and shedding is one thing, creeping and crawling is another.  

The worst experience Ive ever had through a hair company is Arjjjuni. Its a long convoluted story but that bish, Janice, is a web of lies and deceptions. 

lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:50pm
Bandwagon hair is decent if your the first one on it. .but one the wagon gets heavy....not good
MissSlimG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissSlimG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:24pm
Kabeliu (sp) on aliexpress. The hair smelled like a mix of corn chips and an old rug! Once I got the horrible smell out and installed it in shedded like a dog. Those reviews on aliexpress don't mean a damn thing
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:19am
I am actually tired of all the IVs, Avs and CVs. none of them is to be trusted.
CaramelFlavour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelFlavour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by lildeevah lildeevah wrote:

bella dream hair
iamminglee.com
indulge-hair.com

and many more

Chile, forget bella dream hair. The owner is a rude hoodrat, that has absolutely no customer service skills. I would go with Sassy Mitchell instead.

Wow u kno what I had the same experience with her I was considering getting hair from her so I asked a few question on instagram about the hair and the way she answered is like that lady was annoyed ?! Hello and she thinks I will go spend the big bucks on her hair ??! I don't think so that lady is snappy and rude good that I've listened to my guts that she's dodgy. All people in instagram are praising her and she real close to all her celeb costumers well let her think she's something better lets see in a few years no one will ever remember BELLA Dream hair. These hair companys just phucking p*ssing me off (sorry for my language) but that makes me NOT want to buy anymore weave because no one is to be trusted oO well !!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 35>
  Share Topic