Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

worse hair company you have ever bought from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

GLAM GODDESS BEAUTY with that fake azz non-Cambodian hair. It started tangling and knotting up fresh out of the box!!AngryCensored

omg was this the one that u waited for about four weeks to receive.. it looked soooo pretty and the prices seemed so cheap, do u have any pics at all of how it looked like in real life
Sponsored Links

Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:11am
I waited almost 6 weeks for this hair only to be thoroughly disappointed! The prices were definitely to good to be true..that was my 1st red flag...she had already been banned from BHM for being unprofessional arguing with people.. that was my 2nd red flag so the signs were there and I didn't take heed!

I haven't taken any pics yet because I haven't done anything to it. I have never made a youtube video in my life but I'm so angry about this fake "Cambodian" hair and her horrible customer service I will be making a video about it and when I do I will come back and post the link here. 
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:15am
one thing I can tell you is it doesn't look anything like Arj.uni and it doesn't look anything like the pics she posted on Facebook before the sale!AngryCensored
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:56pm

one thing I can tell you is it doesn't look anything like Arj.uni and it doesn't look anything like the pics she posted on Facebook before the sale!AngryCensored

girl u are a saint for considering to make a youtube videoClap.. i knew i remember her name before, she was over here arguing about the reason y the hair came out the way it did from the package.
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:23pm

GLAM GODDESS BEAUTY 
+1
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:53pm

I waited almost 6 weeks for this hair only to be thoroughly disappointed! The prices were definitely to good to be true..that was my 1st red flag...she had already been banned from BHM for being unprofessional arguing with people.. that was my 2nd red flag so the signs were there and I didn't take heed!

I haven't taken any pics yet because I haven't done anything to it. I have never made a youtube video in my life but I'm so angry about this fake "Cambodian" hair and her horrible customer service I will be making a video about it and when I do I will come back and post the link here. 
I thought about making a video too. You know the only YT vids out there with the Glam Goddess name are from poisonflowerivy and scee1206. I might do it tonight.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:20pm
waiting with my fresh roasted peanuts & cold bottled water for the videosStar
                              "seems to be in divine order, Let's Go!"Clap
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:08am
I only bought from two so far. The worst was Jeffery though.
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:27pm
The worst for me was Princess Hair shop, I got the Brazilian deep curly.  The ends where dry and brittle but on one bundle they gave me and extra inch.  Didn't dye good at all!  Then 2 weeks in, it matted BAD,all the time, got more tangled everyday and was worse than my own hair.  Shed like no body's business even though I sealed the wefts twice!!! Mad as all get out when I paid $280 for that mess!!!
love_angel011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love_angel011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:34pm
flips hair! came damp and with a cornchip/feet smell. wefts were complete, utter sh*t and it shed like no other. I would never order from them again, ever
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 35>