Angkor Cambodian Hair

Worlds Shortest Woman...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worlds Shortest Woman...
    Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:22pm
Jyoti Amge, The World's Shortest Woman, Launches Guinness World Records 2014

When Ranjana Amge was in the final months of her fifth pregnancy, she feared that she'd never hold that baby in her arms.

The doctor's exams didn't go well. Experts didn't know what to make of her sonograms. Something was wrong.

Now, 20 years later, Amge has reason to be proud. Her youngest daughter is happy, healthy and world famous.

"All the bad feelings are erased, replaced by good ones," Amge tells The Huffington Post. "We are lucky."

At just under 25 inches tall, Jyoti Amge of Nagpur, India, is the world's shortest woman. She's a college-bound student, with dreams of making it as an actress. Still, she weighs just 12 pounds -- only nine pounds more than she did at birth.

Even among dwarfs, Amge is tiny. "Game Of Thrones" star Peter Dinklage is more than twice her height. But Amge remains an optimist.

"It's hard for me to reach things," Amge says. "It's good I have brothers and sisters to help."

On her first trip to New York, Amge visited the Statue of Liberty, before a media tour to launch the Guinness World Records 2014 edition, which would include a profile in the Daily News, a visit to the ladies of "The View" and a press conference at the top of the Empire State Building.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/jyoti-amge_n_3907742.html

Edited by Random Thoughts - Sep 13 2013 at 7:24pm
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:24pm
So cute so does she marry a little man?

Edited by hauteshellbi - Sep 13 2013 at 7:27pm
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:27pm
She's kind of adorable.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:32pm
As Ive said before I instantaneously side-eye the grown man that finds her sexually attractive and marries her... unless he to is a very lil person.

It may not be fair but its how i feel.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:33pm
Aww lol. So many "I wonders" popped in my head just now about how she does certain stuff.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:34pm
That lil' boy is cute.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:39pm
Awwwwwww
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:43pm
she is too cute 
she'll make it as an actress 

Edited by coconess - Sep 13 2013 at 7:43pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 10:36pm
omgosh so cuteeeee!!!
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 10:54pm
That IPad bigger than her...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>